So... Who's Going Down?

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 203
  • Views Views 10K

Who's Going Down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good shout. They could use someone of his calibre, especially with the leadership qualities he obviously has. Though I definately wouldn't mind seeing him at Goodison. He is undoubtedly a player that any club would definately buy. He may be getting on a bit, but still has tonnes to give.

The last bit is the crux of the matter really. You're paying for an excellent but ageing player.

Way too good for Wolves

Why? Wolves are better than West Ham. He's guaranteed a starting spot there, too, which is more than can be said for a bigger club.

What about Man City? Sure he'd love a shot at European football.

Precisely my point. He's not going to displace De Jong or Toure, and I'd wager City are going to go out and buy a star name to replace Barry.

The last bit is the crux of the matter really. You're paying for an excellent but ageing player.

Why? Wolves are better than West Ham. He's guaranteed a starting spot there, too, which is more than can be said for a bigger club.

Precisely my point. He's not going to displace De Jong or Toure, and I'd wager City are going to go out and buy a star name to replace Barry.

That is pretty much bang on there. Imo, Parker pwns Barry. I used to like Barry, but after seeing his performances of late for City, Parker obviously is so much better, regardless of age. Thing is though, if he did go to City, would Mancini rather just use him here and there. I would hate to see Parker play just the occasional game, because he so much worth more than that. There's been too many times I've seen great players being wasted and used as bench warmers-or players with great potential being used as bench warmers.

Sigh, its obvious he will join QPR, the illustrious beauty of Shepherds Bush + White City doubled with the fact they will be in europe in 4 seasons will be too much for him.

West Ham United are as good as gone, Wigan Athletic I think will join them with either Blackpool or Birmingham going down as well.

Wigan seem to have the easiest game of the possible relegation candidates on the final day - Stoke.

If Wigan can beat Stoke, and Blackpool and Birmingham both lose, they're safe right?

Final bottom 3 for me:

18. Birmingham
19. Wigan
20. West Ham

This is going to be a ridiculous final day. Incredible.

I honestly can't wait for next Sunday.

It is going to be an incredible day, watching the live Premier League table moving around over the course of 105 minutes.

Not really that bothered whether we come 5th or 6th, but given that we have a hand in the relegation battle with our match against Birmingham, I am looking forward to the game nonetheless.

I honestly can't wait for next Sunday.

It is going to be an incredible day, watching the live Premier League table moving around over the course of 105 minutes.

Not really that bothered whether we come 5th or 6th, but given that we have a hand in the relegation battle with our match against Birmingham, I am looking forward to the game nonetheless.

Agreed. Goin to be frantic I suspect in the SSN studio with Stelling and co lol. goin to be a great watch

If Birmingham go down this season will have improved quite a bit. ;)

So less than a day till survival sunday who will go ?

I still think this :)

Well, I mean I'd like to see Birmingham/Wigan/Blackpool relegated because they all have player who I want (Johnson/Dann/McCarthy/N'Zogbia/Adam) so I don't mind, but hope Wigan survive.

My original choices were all incorrect.

West Brom,
Wolves,
Wigan

*Facepalm*

Back