So... Who's Going Down?

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 203
  • Views Views 10K

Who's Going Down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do hope Birmingham get relegated, so we can raid their defence for Dann/Johnson. West Ham as good as down, imagine Blackpool will be down too.

i Would also Imagine Foster would leave if birmingham went down?

I can't see Scott Parker playing the the Championship. Which club do you think he will go to? Or do you think he will stay?

i Would also Imagine Foster would leave if birmingham went down?

He said he is staying definately next season

We will beat Fulham tomorrow anyway so no worries

Spurs, then. They need a midfielder.

Would he do that though? Would upset a few fans, and don't think he's the sort of player who'd want to do that. And didn't Harry buy enough midfielders lol

Would he do that though? Would upset a few fans, and don't think he's the sort of player who'd want to do that. And didn't Harry buy enough midfielders lol

Nah, Spurs obviously need at least 3 more midfielders.

Seriously though, he won't go to Spurs and he won't go to Arsenal. Doubt QPR for some reason too, and he's not good enough for Chelsea. So I think he will leave London. Perhaps to the likes of Wolves if they stay up?

Seriously though, he won't go to Spurs and he won't go to Arsenal. Doubt QPR for some reason too, and he's not good enough for Chelsea. So I think he will leave London. Perhaps to the likes of Wolves if they stay up?

Good shout. They could use someone of his calibre, especially with the leadership qualities he obviously has. Though I definately wouldn't mind seeing him at Goodison. He is undoubtedly a player that any club would definately buy. He may be getting on a bit, but still has tonnes to give.

Way too good for Wolves

Back