• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 203
  • Views Views 10K

Who's Going Down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wigan - Their squad is pretty poor with the exception of N'Zogbia
Blackpool - I think they are doing abit of a Hull and the size of their squad and lack of depth in quality will see them down
Blackburn - Think they will go down and i want them too because of the way they treated Alladyce.

Still believe my choices will be right. If i get one wrong think West Ham and agent Grant will finish the job Agent Zola started.

I, as well as other non-Blackpool fans, would hate to see the Tangerines go down, not after the success they have achieved in the top-flight this season. And if Wolves go down, I hope Jarvis gets snapped up quickly by a club that doesn't get relegated, as the next season for him could be pivotal in his career. Teams such as Blackburn, Newcastle and Sunderland look like good destinations. Bolton is another with Lee Chung-Yong.

The Bottom 10 as it stands, Still stick to the predictions you made in March?

All 3 teams that I predicted are in the bottom 3, so I'm still sticking with Wolves, Wigan and West Ham.

I really, really hope Blackpool stay up. They have to beat Stoke though this weekend if they want to do it.

I can see Wolves, Wigan and Blackpool going down- However, that could all change by 5pm on Saturday...

Blackpool - Their team is just *****, and Charlie Adam is off-form.
Blackburn - Rubbish manager in charge, and playing against teams who need to win.
Wigan - After seeing them last Saturday, I can safely say that they are doomed.

I think Wolves have enough about them to stay up, but West Ham might go down instead of Blackburn.

this week i think

18. Wigan
19. Wolves
20. West Ham

West Brom
Wolves
Wigan

With West Ham potentially taking the place of any of those 3 teams, ensuring it is WWW anyway.

Still agree with this, though West Ham in for West Brom, of course, as mentioned.

Still agree with this, though West Ham in for West Brom, of course, as mentioned.

Looking at the table - difficult to argue against that tbh.

West Ham are 3 points away from being safe and although Blackpool aren't in great form and go to OT on the final day, I can see them managing to (and I hope they will) just about escape the drop.. Big pity - some quality players like Demba Ba, Scott Parker & were rather unlucky against City today. Two early goals but defended pretty well for most of the match, had a header well saved late on etc.

Wigan are certain to go down for me. They've been really poor and I think Martinez has been rather naive.

Feel a bit for Wolves - they've looked capable of escaping so many times but I just don't think it will be their season somehow.

the three W's.

westham, wigan, wolves (any order of 18-20)

I know think it will be 4 from

Blackpool/Birmingham, Wigan and West Ham

I know think it will be 4 from

Blackpool/Birmingham, Wigan and West Ham

Have a bad feeling that Blackpool will now fill the remaing relegation slot sadly. A "weakened Man Utd" side can still run riot, and there'll be some Utd players with a point to prove, to show why they deserve to be at Utd.

Brum. Wigan. West Ham.

Please.

Mainly so we can steal Insomnia/C.Cole/Parker/Dann/Johnson. Any one of those please.

I think West Ham, Wigan and Blackpool. I just can't see Blackpool defeating Man Utd, can hardly see them draw them tbh, I hope they do though.

Have a bad feeling that Blackpool will now fill the remaing relegation slot sadly. A "weakened Man Utd" side can still run riot, and there'll be some Utd players with a point to prove, to show why they deserve to be at Utd.

I know the killer is if what i predicted on BBC predictor happens they will go down by 1 goal (goal difference) :(

Back