So... Who's Going Down?

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 203
  • Views Views 10K

Who's Going Down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
like i say it's about three point's nowday's not slick footy.the prem is about money .the higher you finish the more money you get.that's why it don't matter how you get your three point's
I agree and i also agree with playing to your strengths and dont mind the hoofball from teams occasionally but doing it week in week out gets boring, you dont have to play pretty football to entertain!

I agree and i also agree with playing to your strengths and dont mind the hoofball from teams occasionally but doing it week in week out gets boring, you dont have to play pretty football to entertain!

Maybe there's fitness issues with the players who could do it, so they're not being played, and have to resort to, erm, unbeautiful football? Obviously I'm not a Stoke fan so don't know

suprised after earlier that nobody has said us. It was a must win home game IMO as we all know about our away form. I still feel we can survive but i feel it will be really close run when we do

if you go to all our games you would see we don't hoof it day in day out.like i say if you read the reply on the topic i made earlier i think we will go down.

Maybe there's fitness issues with the players who could do it, so they're not being played, and have to resort to, erm, unbeautiful football? Obviously I'm not a Stoke fan so don't know
For 3 seasons? XD

Anyway should be an interesting end of season coming up at the top and bottom!

suprised after earlier that nobody has said us. It was a must win home game IMO as we all know about our away form. I still feel we can survive but i feel it will be really close run when we do

Pretty much agree. Mcleish is a good manager ,and will do enough to keep the club up. Like you said, be very, very close though. As it will be for a few clubs. Actually changed my mind now, and have a feeling two of the spots will be decided on last day of the season. And I really do feel sorry for any set of fans who would have to go through that.

in Wigan's defence its a pretty small town, but still those numbers are so ****. Bristol Rovers gets better support than them vs brentford.

in Wigan's defence its a pretty small town, but still those numbers are so ****. Bristol Rovers gets better support than them vs brentford.

True that. Isn't it more of a rugby supporting town? thats what I hear anyway

Just under 1000 in the Brentford away end. Created a quality atmosphere!

hardly anyone mentioning west ham!

i think west ham, wolves and wigan imo

hardly anyone mentioning west ham!

i think west ham, wolves and wigan imo

Because West Ham have picked up recently, and have a team that should be in the top half, they'll be safe.

3 from West Brom, West Ham, Wolves and Wigan. At a push I'd say Wolves might just escape. West Brom and West Ham both have very tough run ins:

West Brom - Arsenal, Liverpool, Sunderland, Chelsea, Tottenham, Villa, Wolves, Everton, Newcastle
West Ham - Tottenham, Man Utd, Bolton, Villa, Chelsea, Man City, Blackburn, Wigan, Sunderland

Gone for Wigan and Blackburn as dead certs.

Undecided on who will occupy the 3rd relegation spot as a number of teams down there have found some form.

If FM-BASE Decided who's going down it would be so far...

18. WBA
19. WOLVES
20. WIGAN

^^
Those 3 are what I picked Calum and in that order too. Although thinking about it now I may swap Blackpool for WBA

does anyone think stoke will go down?

I think they might if they dont get thier form back as at home they are near-enough unbeatable

Last edited:
No, why do you a hate them so much by the way?

maybe they're too 'physical' for his and Arsenal's liking ;) (K)
I really don't think Stoke will go down, there are worse sides in the PL

Back