So... Who's Going Down?

Who's Going Down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
QPR and Wolves with one of Wigan/Blackburn going with them. I'd like to see Wigan stay up but I just don't think they are going to be able to pull it out like they did last season. Yakubu should be enough to see Rovers stay up and keep Kean in a job - although relegation probably wouldn't even see him sacked!

Wigan have usually been able to stay up in the past because one of their players carries them to safety at the end of the season (last year n'zogbia) but this year I don't think they have a player to do it (possibly Rodallega if he picks up form or maybe moses) but I doubt it

Wolves look very weak this season, apart from Fletcher and Jarvis no-one seems to be playing very well. On top of that they've hired a manager who has only ever been an assistant at Wolves it's ridiculous

Wolves, Bolton and Wigan, QPR have been unlucky of mate but have got by far the best squad while Blackburn seem to be reviving themselves. (although as a QPR fan I may be biased :))

Hilarious McCarthy was sacked when it was quite obvious the replacement wasn't going to have the same managerial ability.

Wigan, Wolves, QPR. And I for one look forward to Bartons tweets when it happens

18. Qpr
19.Wigan
20.Wolves
Although, Wigan always see, to find a way to surive. So you never know.

Wigan, Wolves, QPR. And I for one look forward to Bartons tweets when it happens
his whining the other day annoyed me. Annoyed me even further when my friend (QPR fan) spouted the same **** :p

his whining the other day annoyed me. Annoyed me even further when my friend (QPR fan) spouted the same **** :p

Guys just made a total mug of himself to be honest. Shame really. And when he finds himself without a club (because I don't doubt he'll want to jump ship) I wonder if there's going to be a manager foolish enough to go in for him

Wigan have done it far too often for me or anyone else to write them off tbh. If Martinez actually starts Diamé in these last 10 games, we'll have more of a chance, I don't understand why he's leaving our best player by a mile, sitting on the bench. Our last 2 games are Blackburn and Wolves so that's going to be a cracking end to the season.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say Wigan will be safe, QPR, Blackburn and Wolves to go the journey.

I'd like to see Wolves and QPR go down and I reckon they will. Wolves look dire at the moment and morale looks very low, Connor will probably get sacked but there team is just awful as well. QPR although they probably have the best team will go down unless they perform miracles, got a very tough run in. As for the other team, I think it will be Wigan. Blackburn seem to have got a bit better recently and they've got Yakubu. Bolton have looked a bit better as well with Miyachi playing. Not really sure about Wigan though. I'm tipping Bolton and Blackburn to stay up but really it will just be the best of a bad bunch from that bottom 5 that stay up. They've all been really poor this season.

my friend is just too **** bias it's annoying. Maintains that QPR are better than the 4 or 5 teams above them and they are only in relegation zone down to bad luck. Yes you can have bad luck but you're 18th because you deserve to be there, case closed

Would love to see Wolves go down. I'll miss the derby games but it would be a good laugh.

Wigan have done it far too often for me or anyone else to write them off tbh. If Martinez actually starts Diamé in these last 10 games, we'll have more of a chance, I don't understand why he's leaving our best player by a mile, sitting on the bench. Our last 2 games are Blackburn and Wolves so that's going to be a cracking end to the season.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say Wigan will be safe, QPR, Blackburn and Wolves to go the journey.

I am somewhat of a Wigan fan myself mate and I just dont see it this season. We must be the most frustrating side in the league to watch. Play good stuff, dont create many chances and when we do we miss most of them. Ridiculously annoying.

Take the games against Norwich and Villa. We should have won both those games and we deserved to imo but we miss too many chances:( Can Moses do a N'zogbia??

I hope Blackburn go down, sick of their time-wasting from kick-off :mad:. Hopefully all their young talents will abandon them aswell.

I'll have to wait till next season for the Baggies to go down, but I'd like Rovers, Bolton & Wolves to go down this year. However, I'm not too sure Wigan can pull it off...

Think: wigan, bolton, wolves
Hope: qpr, wolves, wigan
I think blackburn will stay due to yakuba and robinson and that hughes will sort out barton and their luck has to change sometime;)
I hope bolton go through because i like them, i have no idea why i just do. I also hope that qpr go down cause they winge, moan, have 11 one man teams and have to much money.

QPR have still to play the top 5.

Such a diifficult last 2 months of the season for them.

Doubt they will stay up tbh