So... Who's Going Down?

Who's Going Down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
QPR, Wolves and Wigan I think. Wolves are almost a certainty, the other 2 could get out of it and, if they do, definitely deserve to stay up

Wolves lose one more game, then its pretty much confirmed that they are relegated.

it's all changed a fair bit in just a few weeks. Going to be a great end to the season (for a neutral anyway :D)

Wolves look doomed now, not sure why they sacked McCarthy. I'm going for Wigan and Blackburn as the other two.

Bolton have an experienced manager in Coyle and seem to have a good scrapping mentality which is winning them games. QPR appear to have the most quality since the January window and aren't having too much trouble winning games, also as annoying as Hughes is, he is a good manager.

Blackburn and Wigan both have the scrapping mentality required but IMO Wigan have tough fixtures and a lack of quality in the team, and Steve Kean doesn't have the support of the crowd, which is massive in these situations. I hope Wigan survive however, as I like Martinez.

How much this has changed in a few games.. Hahaha.
I doubted Wigan would stay up (didn't think they had the players) but looking very good now. I would like Wigan to stay up so will happily admit it looks like I'll be wrong

Lol next season If Wigan are still here (PL) I wont be voting for them as they when It Comes to April turn awsome lol

Well I had QPR, Blackburn and Wolves.. Seems I'm on the right track so far.

The ones that are going up are Reading, Southampton, and West Ham. Are those any good? Can anyone of them last a season in the Premier League or will they go down next season?

The ones that are going up are Reading, Southampton, and West Ham. Are those any good? Can anyone of them last a season in the Premier League or will they go down next season?

"Southampton and WHU are not up yet lol

But seriously....Wolves, QPR and one of the others, too close down there to pick a third yet.

Reading are a no. They have Adam le Fondre and quality management, otherwise they are a mid-level championship side.

West ham, if they go up, have some premiership experience (noble, cole, nolan, diop, faye, tomkins) and a few players who may come good in the prem (baldock, vaz te, maynard). I reckon Allerdyce could get them to 15th if they go up.

However, 3rd place in the league rarely goes up....

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Wolves, QPR and Blackburn for me. Would be hilarous to see Joey Barton and Mark Hughes get relegated

11 games to go.

Who is going down to the football league?

I think:

18. Blackburn
19. Wolves
20. Wigan

2 out of 3 aint bad ;)

I wont be voting Wigan next year thats 3 years in a row I thought they were going down and they somehow turn it round lol

2 out of 3 aint bad ;)

I wont be voting Wigan next year thats 3 years in a row I thought they were going down and they somehow turn it round lol
this season has surpirsed me more than the others! Credit for Wigan for surviving yet again. Though if Rodallega and Moses leave they'll need to find replacements. But they're used to that kind of thing now I'm sure :p