Solid 442 tested with Brighton, Liverpool and Maidenhead

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Chenet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 72
  • Views Views 62K

JP Chenet

Reaction score
I don't post tactics often, but this has proved to be a solid tactic and after only conceding 1 goal in my last 12 in my last save game I thought it only right to share. Playing away will require your most advanced player to possess pace.

Home and Away tactics (click the required tactic for the link).

Note: Away tactic has had 'Get stuck in' instruction removed - feel free to add if you're confident of not getting a player sent off in the second half.

Home:
View attachment 78204

Away:
View attachment 78203

Updated to FMF

Last edited:
What does WP does for you on the left?
Interesting choice for him and that side.

General training is left to the Ast Manager and match training on match tactics. No OI's.

No OI's.
Corner takers... your team you decide.
The Right winger I prefer to be left footed in order to cut back and play crosses into the far post.

OIs?
Corner takers?
Wingers can be any footed?

Currently in my Liverpool save and without the likes of Coutinho and other quality players I have used the tactic for 25 matches creating a chance every 56 minutes and a chance against 211 minutes...

View attachment 78773

I've hardly got an exotic side either.

View attachment 78776
View attachment 78775

You've probably spotted the silly transfer of Harry Kane - I messed up!!!! Was supposed to be £120m.

Last edited:
I've changed to this as my previous tactic was limiting my shots to one or two per game. This one has updated that stat to about ten with at least four on target.

I'm still not winning any more games yet but my team are still unsure of the tactic.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Is the tactic working for you and defensively sound?

I've changed to this as my previous tactic was limiting my shots to one or two per game. This one has updated that stat to about ten with at least four on target.

I'm still not winning any more games yet but my team are still unsure of the tactic.

The home and away download links both go to the same download page (for the home tactic)

Yes and as someone has pointed out both linksgo to home tactic...

Links are sorted.

Let me know how you get on with the tactics. I've started a new Brighton save after accidentally overwriting an old save - it's taken about 10 games (lost my first five games 3-2!), but fortunes have now turned.

Is the tactic working for you and defensively sound?
Since posttraumatic reply I haven't had chance to play anymore so I can't say. Will hopefully get dome game time this afternoon. So will up date then.

Won't be able to get a Complete forward in lower league will you?

Back