Solid 442 tested with Brighton, Liverpool and Maidenhead

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Chenet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 72
  • Views Views 62K
Won't be able to get a Complete forward in lower league will you?

It's an easy position to train for, alternatively go for a DLF or DF depending how much you like your forward to press forward or drop back.

I'll be testing with Welling united today

Good luck. To be honest it saved my Maidenhead career after trying all sorts of tactics and was designed in the Maidenhead save - I thought if I can get a tactic right with a poor team with poor players and abilities, it should then work with more intelligent and better players in a higher league. No disrespect is meant to lower league football, I spent 8 years at Maidenhead.

Anyway, let me know how you get on.

Jp I think ur at it lots of restarts lol but really guys Jp spent a amount of time on making this so much so he brags about it till I’m bored rotf

Going to test this with Watford and get back to you at the end of the season. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the feedback. Looks as though the defence is solid too. Are you using the home and away tactic combination?

I downloaded the tactic at your first OP. So I think it is away version. ( The one with DF and CM def. Mentality is standard; but I change it to control or attack when I need a goal later in the game)

Good luck. To be honest it saved my Maidenhead career after trying all sorts of tactics and was designed in the Maidenhead save - I thought if I can get a tactic right with a poor team with poor players and abilities, it should then work with more intelligent and better players in a higher league. No disrespect is meant to lower league football, I spent 8 years at Maidenhead.

Anyway, let me know how you get on.

will do, plans kind of went out the window today but im on it now, just out of interest when you say 8 years at maidenhead do you mean on the game or as a player?

Nice, i used to work for Welling in same role and now work for Rondos academy.

Anyway on to the tactic, i struggled with 2 draws and a defeat in first 3 games. After watching the games to see what was happening i could see that the tactic is very good its that my players did not have the quality or didn't suit the role and had no doubt it would work with a top team.

I then changed the following on the home tactic - Left striker to a poacher
Right striker to support on DLF instead of attack
Left midfield to a winger support
Left centre mid to a advanced play maker support
Right centre mid to a ball winning midfielder support

Then i added oppo instructions that were used widely on Fm 17 - weaker foot to all wide positions.

After that im on a 16 game unbeaten run whilst using the home tactic home and away.

Would it be possible for the OP to re-upload the files as .fmf files? Since we moved from beta, .tac dont work in the full verison.

Failing that, can someone post both sets of Team Instructions please?

Desperate for this tactic :D

Would it be possible for the OP to re-upload the files as .fmf files? Since we moved from beta, .tac dont work in the full verison.

Failing that, can someone post both sets of Team Instructions please?

Desperate for this tactic :D

Ditto
Wanna test this using West Ham and see how it goes..

Since posttraumatic reply I haven't had chance to play anymore so I can't say. Will hopefully get dome game time this afternoon. So will up date then.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Taken this tactic for about half the season with very on and off results.

I think not having a good depth of squad has really hindered me. I'll try again for the next season and try to get a few more players in that can play better in the roles of the tactic.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Back