Solid 442 tested with Brighton, Liverpool and Maidenhead

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Chenet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 72
  • Views Views 62K
Updated the tactic format.

Will also start a new saved game to try out the tactics. Going to try with Swansea and will update soon.

Thank You!
Trying with Coventry City.
I will later post results.

Okay, it's still serving me will with my original Liverpool save, but with the new full release it needs another look at. Look forward to seeing how you get on.

Just a quick update with my new Swansea save...

Predicted for a 17th place finish the beginning of the season has started quite well (currently 5th after 13 games). I've bought no additional players, however, in desperate need of a striker that can finish my chances.

View attachment 78199

Home tactic is not fairing particularly well at the moment and have been using the away tactic home and away, but tweaking things.

Thank you for the tactics. Used them with Southampton. Finished in 3 place. Charlie Austin scored 26 goals and Moussa Dembele scored 24 goals in the league.

Thank you for the tactics. Used them with Southampton. Finished in 3 place. Charlie Austin scored 26 goals and Moussa Dembele scored 24 goals in the league.

Excellent!!! I hope your second season pans out well too.

Finished 6th with Swansea first season...not bad for a media prediction of 17th ;)

Just a quick update.... My continued save with Swansea is now into it's second season and going very well with the two tactics.

If you've downloaded the tactics please leave some feedback if you haven't already done so.

Newcastle- No transfers.

Currently sat 5th after 27 games, about to play Watford in league cup final. Mainly playing with home tactic.

Back