Solid 442 tested with Brighton, Liverpool and Maidenhead

Newcastle- No transfers.

Currently sat 5th after 27 games, about to play Watford in league cup final. Mainly playing with home tactic.

Has it been painful watching with little chances from either side?

Thanks for the feedback Craig - good luck in the final.

UPDATE: My tweaked version is going very well. In my third season I finished 4th and have qualified for CL. Bought James Wilson for £2.5m, he scored 34 in 38 games and now worth £37m!!!

Ill give this ago with leicester city and report back soon , should suit the players well . cheers mate

I think this year's fm is even more dependent on the players you choose for each role and I think I'm suffering from that with my save.

The problem is I've been using both home and away but I don't have either a suitable deep laying forward or a defensive forward.

On the wings having players suited seems to be hard for me too. Wide midfielders and playmakers are really adverse roles compared to my old fashioned wingers/inside forwards.

In central defence it also seems like I get caught out quite a lot but i guess that's just because my players aren't suited to cover and stop.

But don't get me wrong, had some great success with this tactic. I just seem to get plummeted by teams with great forward lines.

I think this year's fm is even more dependent on the players you choose for each role and I think I'm suffering from that with my save.

The problem is I've been using both home and away but I don't have either a suitable deep laying forward or a defensive forward.

On the wings having players suited seems to be hard for me too. Wide midfielders and playmakers are really adverse roles compared to my old fashioned wingers/inside forwards.

In central defence it also seems like I get caught out quite a lot but i guess that's just because my players aren't suited to cover and stop.

But don't get me wrong, had some great success with this tactic. I just seem to get plummeted by teams with great forward lines.

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm into my 7th season. Finishing 6,6,4,4,5,4 and 3 generally losing about 7 games in the league season. I an still tweaking the tactic and has been formidable at home, but need to work on the away form now. Pace is crucial and i think the next big update will deal with the counter issue. Man Utd with Mourinho are so loved by SI in this version - they've won the league every season so far with two of those unbeaten in the league, but hey, I guess that's another discussion.

I finished 8th with Burnley in the 2019-20 Premier League season and reached the quarter finals of the Champions League, won the League Cup but lost in the semi final of the FA Cup.

Exceeded all the expectations I set but I always aim low. I was doing well until mid season and I took a run of 5 games without a win that slumped my morale.

The home tactic for me seems to work better than the away. Even against big teams.

If there's one thing we don't have though it's pace which is why I'm not getting constancy. I expect pace at the back it's important and costing me goals.

One thing I'll say is this tactic makes for entertaining and end to end football. Games often finish with more than 4-5 goals.

In my game Manchester Utd finished 4th with Chelsea winning the division twice in succession. But this game I started in the beta.

Thanks for the tactic, I hope next season I can qualify for Champions League again. Europa League should be more to my level although my 20 goal striker wonderkid wants to move to a bigger club.

Sent from my ZTE A2017 using Tapatalk