Solid & Efficient Football 4-2-3-1 (Back to Back EPL Titles with LFC)

Going to give this a try once I'm back from work on a new Q.P.R save. I'm tired of seeing all these Tiki-Taka/ Samba tactics so it's good to see a Mourinho type tactic for once.

Let me know how it goes!

Will do mate. Quick question though, do you shut up shop and switch to counter, drop deeper etc as soon as you're 1-0/ 2-0 up at home or just leave it on control since you're at home?

Will have to give this a try with my Spurs save in season 8.

I used it with my RB Leipzig save and we ended up Second Division Bundesliga champs. The tactic gave me results. I finished with a GD of +20. Only used it for the second half of the season. Will see how it fairs during a full season.

Thanks for this tactic, im quite new to football manager (haven't played it for years) and this tactic is working like a charm, im undefeated at the moment and just won a trophy. :D

What's your starting 11 mate I have similar problems

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Looking good. With my Norwich game I am 3 unbeaten (since I started using the tactic).

Will do mate. Quick question though, do you shut up shop and switch to counter, drop deeper etc as soon as you're 1-0/ 2-0 up at home or just leave it on control since you're at home?

I shut up shop at all times. The clean sheet just means that much to me.

Been Blackburn with this tactic, Won Championship season 1, 14th Premier league Season 2, 8th season 3 and FA Cup winners, Currently 4th in season 4....Been brilliant and it is a great template tactic to switch things in the match. Jordan Rhodes is destroying everything has not scored less than 30 any season and is on 12 already in season 4 by November....Really solid tactic

Been Blackburn with this tactic, Won Championship season 1, 14th Premier league Season 2, 8th season 3 and FA Cup winners, Currently 4th in season 4....Been brilliant and it is a great template tactic to switch things in the match. Jordan Rhodes is destroying everything has not scored less than 30 any season and is on 12 already in season 4 by November....Really solid tactic
I'm very glad to hear its still doing wonders for players at this time. I may go back and tweak it a bit more.

What team would this be best with in England? Man City?