Did not know this was even possible. WIll keep an eye ou ton 1st youth intake

I've not seen a son come through but I found regen brothers from Racing de Montevideo.

I found Christian first and signed him, then only discovered Angel when Christian was homesick. Although it's slightly strange it says they find the presence of their fellow countryman helpful instead of their brother.

With San Marino I get tons of regens with the same surname typically a lot of Gasperoni and Cervellini (which is quite realistic as there's not much variety IRL as well), no brothers yet though! And no sons as well!

seeing as it's possible to get brothers I wonder if anyone's ever seen twins.

I had "my son" come through in first youth intake at Bayer Leverkusen playing as Michael Ballack for the purpose of a story. Then the game crashed and I couldn't save it. But I still remember that as a fond memory, lol.

I've never had a son but I was MK Dons manager who have a player called Brendan Galloway, Zimbabwean with English as 2nd nationality and in my second season I got a regen called Farai Galloway who was Zimbabwean as well and was his brother. So my regen was brother of a real life player.

In relation to your topic, does the age of your manager have any upper limit? (i.e would a 60 year old have zero chance)

Just spent about an hour reloading and still not been lucky enough to get one.. Did get too lads through with the same surname, was hopeful they were twins, but no luck on that either!

EDIT: Jesus how popular does FM think the surname Desormeaux is in and around Liverpool? 3 in 2 intakes!

Ha, just did a load/reload youth intake and saw the name Gary Desormeaux. o_O

At what point should I save the game to reload to try to get a son? At what point are the regens loaded? The day they are announced or a few days before?

Anytime before you're youth candidates are sent to you, check them, them reload then repeat

You cold be reloading a long time. Even if you do get one, they could be ****.

i had a son! i will post later on in the afternoon i reloaded the game on the day before youth intake day so many times

I'm in 2040 and I haven't had one, although I suppose I'm getting a bit old for kids now!

How many times do you usually have to reload to have a chance if getting one because I've just spent the last hour and a half doing so ?