• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 71
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.
11 minutes to get your self-confidence back on the track :D
[video=youtube;BGEOYmMe-aI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGEOYmMe-aI[/video]

But seriously, I don't understand those guys. They crossed the line with those harsh insults.

Fm-base > any other forum
Fm-base members >= most other forums
Fm-base mods > any other forums mods

Fm-base > any other forum
Fm-base members >= most other forums
Fm-base mods > any other forums mods

Naaah... our mods are better. Well some of them. Others just make useless posts like Andy :P
Although, this is best forum about FM by far.

I'm just glad I chose the right Forum a few years ago.

Ah a bunch of keyboard warriors and trolls. And lol at the guys who said 'this is the most established fm forum' 'this is it best forum for fm' ... yes, if you forget about FMBase, and then any other FM forum bar them.

Keep your ****** up mate and rise above all the morons comments on sortitoutsi
as said here everyone who are casting insults is a tough/wiseguy guy online
In actual fact in reality they are just sad twisted smallminded people with nothing better to do with their lives
This is the best FM website and has alot better more caring and productive members as proved above by the Mods and members comments above
They are just trying to enrage you and bring you down to there level
Stay strong and keep the faith with your project

And to think I used to be a bit like that at some times..

Just don't listen to them Steve. You hit the nail on the head with the "God Complex" comment.

If you can link me to your site, I will join up. I have nothing better to do for two weeks (that's not actually meant to be a bad thing, it just sounds like it..)

Dont worry about them losers. I came across Obtuse on another forum and because he did not have his back buddies he soon ****** off. All mouth and probably sitting in their pants trying to get hard at some gay ****.

Susie have only ever been good for graphics. Faces Megapack 4.0 is fantastic, but most of the 'important' members are *****. The staff take themselves way too seriously from what i've seen (webchat with Miles Jacobson, they were laughable/embarassing most of the time)

My advice is to delete the thread and move on mate. The best way to start is usually to try and get people you know in real life to sign up, hopefully they will spread the word among their friends too. Recruiting members from your online friends is less likely to work as they usually revert back to the forum you met on due to a higher amount of activity and content.

Susie have only ever been good for graphics. Faces Megapack 4.0 is fantastic, but most of the 'important' members are *****. The staff take themselves way too seriously from what i've seen (webchat with Miles Jacobson, they were laughable/embarassing most of the time)

My advice is to delete the thread and move on mate. The best way to start is usually to try and get people you know in real life to sign up, hopefully they will spread the word among their friends too. Recruiting members from your online friends is less likely to work as they usually revert back to the forum you met on due to a higher amount of activity and content.

Cheers, I havnt paid much attention since. Just couldnt believe how the trolls pretty much run the forum over there and what they are liable to say.

About getting friends to sign up would be pretty hard, I only have one mate who plays fm and he doesnt be online much anymore. However the users that have signedup so far have been on quite frequently. I imagine once we keep posting we will keep it going. Just dont want to give upso easily this time.

Thanks to everybody for the kind words.
FM Base really is the place to be for proper member discussion :)

Cheers, I havnt paid much attention since. Just couldnt believe how the trolls pretty much run the forum over there and what they are liable to say.

About getting friends to sign up would be pretty hard, I only have one mate who plays fm and he doesnt be online much anymore. However the users that have signedup so far have been on quite frequently. I imagine once we keep posting we will keep it going. Just dont want to give upso easily this time.

Thanks to everybody for the kind words.
FM Base really is the place to be for proper member discussion :)

They don't necessarily have to talk about FM.

I noticed one of the susie members rather arrogantly posting 'everyone knows susie is the best for off topic discussion' which made me lol. If a few of you mates want a place to discuss things away from facebook etc then you can give them that portal with a decent off topic/football section.

After looking around the rest of their forum all I have to say is lol.

shameless mongrels ranting in the Sortitoutsi forum. just leave that forum alone steveO* :P

Fm-base ftw. !! :P

Lol, what a bunch of ******. What's the link to your forum Steve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back