Liverpool 4-2 Southampton
Fonte, Fletcher

Southampton 1-0 Aston Villa
Fletcher

END OF SEASON REVIEW TO COME VERY SOON

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE 2011/12 SEASON REVIEW

Winners: Manchester United
Champions League: Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City
Europa League: Tottenham, Wolves, Huddersfield (what a great representation)
Relegated: Fulham, Sunderland, Wigan

AWARDS

PFA Awards

Player of the year: 1st Eden Hazard, 2nd Wayne Rooney, 3rd Moussa Dembele
Players' Player of the year: 1st David Silva, 2nd Steven Gerrard, 3rd Luis Suarez
Players' Young Player of the year: 1st Gylfi Sigurdsson, 2nd Marko Marin, 3rd Sergio Aguero

Top scorer: 1st Wayne Rooney, 2nd Fernando Torres, 3rd Robin van Persie

Manager of the year: 1st Heskey in Disguise (Me), 2nd Sir Alex Ferguson, 3rd Michael Laudrup

Southampton awards

Player of the year: Moussa Dembele (16 goals, 14 assists, 2 MOM)
Young player of the year: Jack Cork (2 goals, 10 assists, 1 MOM)
Top scorer: Moussa Dembele (16 goals)

Good season mate, something to build on I didn't get European football after my first year remember.

Dembele has been a beast for you, makes me wish i'd signed him lol

Southampton announce new kit deal!

Southampton today announced a new kit deal as their kits were revealed exclusively to The Local Rag. Sponsored by fizzy drinks giant Pepsi Max, this stylish, colourful kit will be known across the nation.

View attachment 274782View attachment 274783View attachment 274784
credit bornexplorer88 for the kits, check out his request thread on the kits section​

Good kits and I think I've saw those before I must have been so silly not leaking them.

View attachment 275006Pre-season and transfers

Pre season results
View attachment 275007

Transfers (Ryan Shawcross is on his way ftw)
View attachment 275008

Outs

Jay Rodriguez disappointed last season and £7.5m is a decent price for him. Guly do Prado isn't needed at all and was eating up wages. De Ridder and Lambert aren't needed and I just wanted to get them off the books. The rest were loans for first team experience.

Ins

Most of the players were transfer listed, and I wanted to cash in on signings that were great players that could be obtained cheaply. I panicked a bit as Fletcher and Fierro both have lengthy injuries and I probably overspent as Shane Long. Apart from that, I feel I've strengthened the team very well.

Team looks much stronger now and Shawcross is a great CB. Buy English if you can.

I don't think today can get much worst. Fifa 13 demo won't download. A **** up at my local sports thingy means I can't play five a side. And now, FM just stopped working. **** you, god.

I sold Jay Rod as well, I just could't get him scoring!!! A lot of money spent on Bassong and Bryan Ruiz there. De Bruyne for £6m was a good bit of business, train him as a RW and he's a beast. Still a great player for me

good new sguys, no progress lost on save, update should be up tommorow at the latest

My god, so sorry about lack of updates, been super busy but should have a couple of updates over teh weekend