Southgate Sacked!

Redders

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Just been announced, Southgate has been sacked!

Unbelieable, why now? Why not when we were certains for relegation last January?

oO)

FINALLY... Ive always liked them so its nice to see they came to their senses...(juinho paulista to come back with malcolm christie:D)

Its the only way Boro will move forward and get back to the prem

well i think it was always coming, but is immensly delayed.
exactly, in fact, i was already expecting it when they were relegated last season. southgate definitely needs more experience to manage a team. its kind of sad to see that a team which entered the uefa cup final not long ago end up relegated due to an inexperienced manager.

I cant believe hes lasted this long, unfortunately for him hes not a very good manager lol

People on SSN were talking about Gordon Strachan for the job.:D

Its 2 years too late but at least he's gone,and im pleased about it.If rumours are to be believed Gordon Strachan will be named Boro Manager within the next 24 to 48 hours.Apparently the deal was done after the Watford match and Southgate was always going to be sacked no matter what the result was last night.

Its 2 years too late but at least he's gone,and im pleased about it.If rumours are to be believed Gordon Strachan will be named Boro Manager within the next 24 to 48 hours.Apparently the deal was done after the Watford match and Southgate was always going to be sacked no matter what the result was last night.

yea i heard strachan is on his way aswell

a few people have been saying kev kegan but i doubt it

People on SSN were talking about Gordon Strachan for the job.:D

Not sure how he would get on with Boro. Might not be the best move you could make

Ha Ha yeah i am glad aswell. I used to really like your lot until Southgate.

yea i heard strachan is on his way aswell

a few people have been saying kev kegan but i doubt it

No way in **** that would happen. I hope not anyway

It's way too late. Someone with experience would've given you hope last season. But what bad timing. Get sacked after a win and while being placed 4th in your division. Odd one, but I agree with Kris, not sure how Strachan will get on with Boro

And Middlesbrough should finally hire a really good manager.
I think Shearer must be the next who is sacked and Newcastle will get an extraordinary manager. :D
And Mike Ashley, **** off... :)

And Middlesbrough should finally hire a really good manager.
I think Shearer must be the next who is sacked and Newcastle will get an extraordinary manager. :D
And Mike Ashley, **** off... :)

shearer is not newcastles manager so how can he be the next one to be sacked

LoL, the assistant manager...
Well, he ain't good enough for Newcastle.
All we need to be back again on the glorious days are a new chairman, like the Man City one and a good manager like Steve Bruce or Harry Redknapp.