Spain Announce Provisional WC Squad

Good squad. I reckon these will be the most likely to drop out.
David De Gea
Diego Lopez
Cesar Azpilicueta
Javi Martinez
Santi Cazorla
Jesus Navas
Fernando Llorente or Daniel Guiza - I personally would take Llorente.

5 GK's though? Casillas, Reina & one more is all needed. Then Bojan could've gone

well i think negredo will be a quality playeer during the world cup

He blows hot and cold...although he is Peter Crouch-esque at international level. played 4, scored 2, even if they were both against Bosnia & Herzegovina.

Easily the best team going to the world cup, i really think that they have depth, unlike many of the teams, england included there

Pretty predictable squad. Although I would of picked Soldado or Bojan ahead of Guiza.

Was going to say, Soldado has had a cracking season considering the rotation up front that has been happening at Sevilla, with him, Fabiano and Kanoute swapping constantly. Surprised he wasn't mentioned..

First impressions...

**** The Bed!! oO)

That is one nice looking team, a great balance of quality players and hard working in form players
experienced and young n hungry

Although a LOT of expectation on Spain, as they will be everyones favourites, can they handle that pressure? Only time will tell.

Tactics for England: AVOID this lot at all costs XD

Who do Spain actually play in midfield these days?

Good job Riera spoke out against Benitez and hit Pacheco in training...

i think alonso and xavi in the center with alonso sitting back and silva on the left and inesta on the right but inesta has been injured all season so there is room for fab.

they mix and match. their last game was 4-2-3-1, with busquets, alonso - iniesta, fabregas, silva (despite have a fairly rubbish right foot), they sometimes play a lopsided 4-4-2, with silva aml torres and villa up front, with torres dropping deep and to the right. but the main men are alonso, xavi, silva, iniesta

Very shocked if they don't win it. 3 top goalies, an incredible midfield and two world class strikers. Brilliant squad, cant wait to watch them.

we'll see if they can emulate their euro cup success. a little disappointed that arteta isnt in though :(

I would´ve liked to see Arteta, Carlos Cuéllar and Andoni Iraola as part of the squad, but Spain has so many great players that they could easily be sending in two squad lists...

Where you expecting him to be, look at that midfield there is room for arteta.

I dont think arteta has even been capped for spain.

They have a ridiculously potent squad. The only position they are somewhat lacking in is defense, but their attacking talent is incredible. It's not surprising that they've been named as favourites for this one... those midfield options are just unfair.

My concerns are that they have Arbeloa as a back up left back not his best position at all, also Sergio Busquets is only good when players around him play well he is a tall lanky piece of **** imo