Spanish Super Cup 1st Leg - Real Madrid vs Barcelona

No need to get personal mate...

Well...Ronaldo has scored quite a few....more than Messi

Yeah, but i think its a bit easier to see someone's hand coming out and tripping a person

Then stop trolling and spouting nonsense.

Then stop trolling and spouting nonsense.

i've just been giving my opinions...which I have no problems if you don't like....but I think you won't find a single post when I have gone off-topic :S

think madrid have to win league this seas imo after spendig big again but there squad makes me jizzzzzzzzzzzz in my pants!

Ok...so this was what I thought was pretty blatantly done...and that the referee, standing right at the edge of the box, should have seen it...

[video=youtube;c1A_U1RihdM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1A_U1RihdM[/video]

i apologise if i was being unreasonable

No need to get personal mate...

Well...Ronaldo has scored quite a few....more than Messi

Yeah, but i think its a bit easier to see someone's hand coming out and tripping a person

He's also taken a lot more free kick than him.

I think the penalties were both as obvious as each other tbh.

He's also taken a lot more free kick than him.

I think the penalties were both as obvious as each other tbh.

He has a pretty good conversion rate as well...And about the penalties, I agree..but being a Madrid fan, I'd obviously protest the one that went against us ;) :)

And about the penalties, I agree..but being a Madrid fan, I'd obviously protest the one that went against us ;) :)

Yet you complain of biased refereeing? el-oh-el.

He has a pretty good conversion rate as well...And about the penalties, I agree..but being a Madrid fan, I'd obviously protest the one that went against us ;) :)

Who has a good conversion rate? Ronaldo? Not really, I don't know the stats, but it can't be that good.

Yet you complain of biased refereeing? el-oh-el.

you do know that the Valdes-Ronaldo incident happened before the Marcelo-Pedro one? I put up the post after the first one...before I even saw the other one happen....

Jesus, whats with these people who seem to just enjoy undermining people rather than discuss whats on topic??

Who has a good conversion rate? Ronaldo? Not really, I don't know the stats, but it can't be that good.

Well, it has dropped from before, but he does score from quite a few still...

you do know that the Valdes-Ronaldo incident happened before the Marcelo-Pedro one? I put up the post after the first one...before I even saw the other one happen....

Jesus, whats with these people who seem to just enjoy undermining people rather than discuss whats on topic??

How is that not on topic?

i've just been giving my opinions...which I have no problems if you don't like....but I think you won't find a single post when I have gone off-topic :S

Ignore few on match day threads. Few just want to poke nose and pick up silly things.

On topic, watched 60 mins, Madrid were comfortable better team and played really well in the first half. Unlucky to concede 2 goals as they Barca didn't threaten even a single time bar 2 goals. Looks like this time teams are even and El Classico will be even more fun.

Second leg is today in another 3 and half hours..

Really really really really don't want Cesc to play tonight. Want to watch it but can't stomach seeing him play for them​.

I couldn't watch the first leg but looking forward to this leg a lot. I want Madrid to win because I'm sick of Barca's dominance in all competitions, however I see Barca edging it since they're at the Nou Camp.

2-3 to Real Madrid.

Going for a Madrid win, the focus and determination in that camp will be phenomenal.

Jose to pull off a 1 goal victory, expecting Madrid to take the game to Barcelona again and this time Benzema will get more chances and score.

Got a feeling Barcelona will dominate but Real will win. Don't know why, they've just been clinical in pre-season.

Benzema/Ronaldo to score the winner in a 1-0 win.