Spanish Super Cup 1st Leg - Real Madrid vs Barcelona

Got a feeling Barcelona will dominate but Real will win. Don't know why, they've just been clinical in pre-season.

Benzema/Ronaldo to score the winner in a 1-0 win.

Be a doll and shout me when you know what time the build up starts on the red button?

I can't be an idiot for the 2nd leg, like I was the first, and miss Balague's analysis pre match...

Will watch the match if Fabregas plays.

Hoping for a Madrid win though, not at all fond of Barcelona.

Bit more partial to Barca than Real but don't really care either way. Just looking for a good match.

Just glad it's going to be shown on ESPN3

I want the red button info if anyone has it...

DMF told me on the first leg that I missed the build up because it was on the red button and I was watching Super League...

9.30pm build up?

I want the red button info if anyone has it...

DMF told me on the first leg that I missed the build up because it was on the red button and I was watching Super League...

9.30pm build up?

I believe it's the same again this time, but I may be wrong.

Really really really really don't want Cesc to play tonight. Want to watch it but can't stomach seeing him play for them​.

Well, he isn't starting atleast. Here are the line ups:

Barcelona starting line-up: Valdes; Alves, Pique, Mascherano, Abidal; Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta; Pedro, Villa, Messi

Subs: Pinto, Fontas, Adriano, Keita, Fabregas, Thiago, Sanchez

Real Madrid starting line-up: Casillas; Ramos, Pepe, Carvalho, Coentrao, Alonso, Khedira, Di Maria; Ozil, Ronaldo, Benzema

Subs: Marcelo, Adan, Albiol, Arbeloa, Callejon, Kaka, Higuain

It's on now

Real already pressuring within a couple minutes

Doing what he does best I s'pose..

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Brilliant pass, lovely **** over Casillas