Which set of OI's did you use? I'll give it a try :)

PkLjBQ.png

You can delete the thread. If I make better tactics, then I open a new topic. Good games :)

I think you should leave this thread open.

I'm QPR and using the original tactic. I finished 1st in the Championship in the first season and currently 2nd in the Premier league in my first season (even if early days)

I brought in a fair few new faces, but with the right players this tactic does work.

You can delete the thread. If I make better tactics, then I open a new topic. Good games :)

Don't close this thread as your away tactic is the best I have seen for underdog. My view is those testing leagues are rubbish. I am midway through my save with Hartlepool in League 2 and only lost one away game (own goal). you should try to get a good home tactic on original spectre.

Hey mate, your Spectre tactic is definitely a great tactic. I guess you probably get discouraged by your new Paris Spectre tweak. Did you use FMFitnessCoach to freeze all team when you test your tweak?

Results for debut season. No transfers except for one back up player (did not get any minutes) so the original squad throughout the season.

I played Date 442! home and away spectre. Had only two losses away (both FM'ed) and I was able to break the 100 points barrier for the first time since FM2012. And check out the goal difference.

View attachment 150598

View attachment 150597

Just noticed he closed the OP too :'( this tactic is a hidden gem

Which ? Spectre defensive v1 ? Spectre off v2 ? Paris tweak ?