I beat Steaua ******* 8-1 with Rosenborg, in champions league, and my advanced forward scored SEVEN goals..... God, this new tactic is EPIC!

duude! awesome! this is ur testing tactic from page 17th? or this new one 4-2-3-1 from open post ;) ?
or maybe those two are the same, explain me m8 cuz i'm a little lost now ;).

duude! awesome! this is ur testing tactic from page 17th? or this new one 4-2-3-1 from open post ;) ?
or maybe those two are the same, explain me m8 cuz i'm a little lost now ;).

The two are the same :)

Cheers Mr L, changed to this tactic for my 3rd season back in the SPL with Rangers and coming runner up twice to Celtic, last season got spanked in every Europa League group game. This season much better, loss to Hearts was first game with tactic, even beating Spurs to reach the groups in europa again. Qualified 2nd and only lost to Galatasary after going to 10 men. 2-2 draw with Celtic ended with 9 men on pitch and loss to Falkirk totally outplayed them and had 28 shots, just couldn't score.

View attachment 295091View attachment 295092

Cheers Mr L, changed to this tactic for my 3rd season back in the SPL with Rangers and coming runner up twice to Celtic, last season got spanked in every Europa League group game. This season much better, loss to Hearts was first game with tactic, even beating Spurs to reach the groups in europa again. Qualified 2nd and only lost to Galatasary after going to 10 men. 2-2 draw with Celtic ended with 9 men on pitch and loss to Falkirk totally outplayed them and had 28 shots, just couldn't score.

View attachment 295091View attachment 295092

Nice! Next season you try my new tactic, and you will do even better :)

Nice! Next season you try my new tactic, and you will do even better :)

My AP Ivan Pavic is awesome, I bought him 10 months ago for 825k and Porto are signing him in Jan for 19.5 mil, he really would have suited the new tactic

My AP Ivan Pavic is awesome, I bought him 10 months ago for 825k and Porto are signing him in Jan for 19.5 mil, he really would have suited the new tactic

I mean, I have made ANOTHER tactic, that's even better than the old one. It's almost godlike.
Download from the front page, it's 4-2-3-1.

What kind of striker is good for the new tactic. Giroud is doing ok but not great.

New tactic is waaaaay better than the original IMHO. Playing as Liverpool, only bought Nem, with default staff. P8 W6 L2, but to the first league game only marking, tempo and width are 100% fluid.

Formation is just accomplished at 60%, mentality fluid at 97%, passing style competent at 54%, creative freedom competent at 49% and closing down competent at 52%.

I've had general training to tactics and very high, 60% scheduling (i.e. one notch from left) and match training to tactics only

Apart from getting better staff what do you recommend?

Just playing Liverpool at home and there bottom of league? Hope a crush em? This tactic defo best yet by a mile

Just playing Liverpool at home and there bottom of league? Hope a crush em? This tactic defo best yet by a mile

I know, it's insane. YOU made me wanna try new things :) And the second thing I tried worked like a boss! TY :)

New tactic is waaaaay better than the original IMHO. Playing as Liverpool, only bought Nem, with default staff. P8 W6 L2, but to the first league game only marking, tempo and width are 100% fluid.

Formation is just accomplished at 60%, mentality fluid at 97%, passing style competent at 54%, creative freedom competent at 49% and closing down competent at 52%.

I've had general training to tactics and very high, 60% scheduling (i.e. one notch from left) and match training to tactics only

Apart from getting better staff what do you recommend?

With Liverpool, you are able to get 95% familiarity in all fields before the first league game. Would probably have had 0 losses then. See my description on the front page on how to get 95%. Make sure ur tactics trainer has at least 4 stars.

And yes, I totally agree that the new tactic is waaaaaaay better than the old one. My old tac looks like **** now...

Maybe I should make a new thread for the new tac? So the guys who already downloaded this one can see it..

Glad I could help u help me ha defo the dogs balls this pal defo. Hope you guys are not Liverpool fans as you all try making it work with them? Have just beat em 3 1 n Suarez sent off ha

Do you think it's better to finish my season (i'm in february and it's very good) with the old tactic or can i switch without problems to the 4-2-3-1?

Do you think it's better to finish my season (i'm in february and it's very good) with the old tactic or can i switch without problems to the 4-2-3-1?

Finish your season, and use the new one next year :)

hey Mr L I am at the start of the season, only played 2 games in the league with Newcastle, should I try the new version now?