not as good as your other tactic for Lower lLeague teams......

Havent and waterlooville after last seasons 3rd... finished just above relegation zone with this tactic....

not as good as your other tactic for Lower lLeague teams......

Havent and waterlooville after last seasons 3rd... finished just above relegation zone with this tactic....

I know, my 4-2-3-1 tactic is much better.

no this one is better for LLM

Your new godlike didn't work for my team

no this one is better for LLM

Your new godlike didn't work for my team

Ah, I see :) Ye, the new one could be too offensive.. But there are some defensive tweaks you can make to it to make it work for lower league teams.

hi mr L have just finished my swindon season its a bit long winded but here goes i started with this tactic pre season and 4 games W3 L1 when i got up next day i found you had made godlike so pondering whar to do i loaded it and found it all fluid but formation so i gave it a go for 19 games till season halfway W9 D4 l6 though 2nd in league i wasn't comfotable with it maybe i was using def pos training as i didn't think my defence wasn't too good or maybe i didn't have the right player for the tranquista role so i went back to this one for the rest of the season i switched to att mov training next 23 games W14 D5 L4 ended champions by 9 points the first tactic to get swindon promotion in fm13 so congrats for that

stfc

View attachment 295484View attachment 295485View attachment 295486 this is amazing tactic i use 2 different tactic but this is really godlike tactic.My 2.season, i won Europe League my first season and i used a different tactic.this season i hope i win champions league with this tactic so thanx for tactical working.i think this is best tactic for 13.2.1.And i used shouts with this tactic,for me shouts were very helpful with this tactic

hi mr L, I play chelsea, started with godlike, after 12 league matches was standing 8th in the table, did everything as you posted on the godlike post, my board was disapointed, so in my panic I changed it to your first tactic, even if it wasn't fluid even if i didn't have the right player for advanced playmaker, got 10 straight wins, now standing 2nd, and didn't get sucked!!! With my older save of Newcastle was using the first version doing ok, changed it to godlike and got sucked!!! So from now on I am going always to start with the first version and stick with it, and only if underacheaving i gonna try the godlike or something else!!!

Mr Langvatn:

On your godlike version you changed to def positioning and was having amazing results. Would you advice to do the same on this one?

Trying it out with Malmo FF in swedish allsvenskan atm!

Cheers :)

Mr Langvatn:

On your godlike version you changed to def positioning and was having amazing results. Would you advice to do the same on this one?

Trying it out with Malmo FF in swedish allsvenskan atm!

Cheers :)

As a matter of fact, yes I do :)

hi mr L, I play chelsea, started with godlike, after 12 league matches was standing 8th in the table, did everything as you posted on the godlike post, my board was disapointed, so in my panic I changed it to your first tactic, even if it wasn't fluid even if i didn't have the right player for advanced playmaker, got 10 straight wins, now standing 2nd, and didn't get sucked!!! With my older save of Newcastle was using the first version doing ok, changed it to godlike and got sucked!!! So from now on I am going always to start with the first version and stick with it, and only if underacheaving i gonna try the godlike or something else!!!

Good thing I have two great tactics then :) I released my third tactic today as well, made especially for weaker teams, but may also work fine for strong teams :)

Last edited:
Hi Mr Langvatn:

As posted earlier i was playing as Malmo FF, with some really good result. As they are predicted top of their league and with good economic support it wasnt much of an challenge that I wanted! So giving this a new try, this time with Peterborough United, predicted deadly last (24th)in Champinoship! ;)

I still have a question though, do you change anything away from home? And, do yo have some atual sucess with def. positioning with this one?

Thanks! :)