I'm that confident of the test I'm at home to Leicester with Blackburn and made 11 changes!! Drew 1 1 but hand slip on mouse on half time talk ha anyway man utd v villa now in cup 11 changes again half time 2 0 they haven't had a shot! 3 0 win easy and at home very very good only played 1 away

no, since burnely...

Ah, sorry didnt see. But the only loss there was away against man utd. u win against all other teams than the biggest ones, and youve played them only away. You beat Chelsea at home. I don't see any problems at all really.

I'm that confident of the test I'm at home to Leicester with Blackburn and made 11 changes!! Drew 1 1 but hand slip on mouse on half time talk ha anyway man utd v villa now in cup 11 changes again half time 2 0 they haven't had a shot! 3 0 win easy and at home very very good only played 1 away

I got really good results in all my games with the test tactic as well! Looks promising!
The weird thing is, I havent conceded a goal in 5 games :) After making my tactic MORE offensive, haha.

Last edited:
yea, but chelsea was red.
did you see match with stoke? or newcastle?

Lan do u think I could make the striker a poacher if IM playing Walcott there?

Lan do u think I could make the striker a poacher if IM playing Walcott there?

Huh? The striker is a poacher in my original tactic. If it's the testing version from page 17 u are talking about, no, poacher doesnt fit.

Away to Norwich with man utd played 2nd 11 won 1 0 21chances to there 7

Biggest game of season away to Huddersfield there 2nd me 3rd! Won 2 0 22 chances!

MrL, using in Irish First Division with new team predicted 11th (2nd bottom). Was having mixed results moving between 8th and 10th most of the season.

Switched to Defensive Positioning match prep for last 6 games of the season. Won all 6!! and moved up to 7th. Will continue with Defensive Pos in the new season

MrL, using in Irish First Division with new team predicted 11th (2nd bottom). Was having mixed results moving between 8th and 10th most of the season.

Switched to Defensive Positioning match prep for last 6 games of the season. Won all 6!! and moved up to 7th. Will continue with Defensive Pos in the new season

Nice! Haven't tried much weaker teams myself, so that's good to know :)

Neymar 14 goals 10 games with test tactic defo ur best yet

I uploaded the tactic on the front page. I'm having sick results myself, crushing my opponents in champions league with ******* rosenborg :p not lost a game in 25 matches...

I beat Steaua ******* 8-1 with Rosenborg, in champions league, and my advanced forward scored SEVEN goals..... God, this new tactic is EPIC!