Spitting.

I don't do it when I play football but it doesn't bother me when other people do it.

I'm not sure if this is true but apperantly spitting is bad for you as the saliva helps your gullet I think it's called as well as helping break down food so spitting it out can't be good.

When I have been running for ages I usually tend to build up a lot of saliva in my mouth and it is disgusting to swallow so I spit that out but appart from that I don't tend to spit.

But what annoys me is when they grog out their nose that's just horrable

Aren't you the guy that got a **** mixed up with a ******?

Now you're getting giddy over the word '*******' :S

Probably half the forum are really confused about what you just said ;) Yes I was, but for good reason :)

I'm not sure if this is true but apperantly spitting is bad for you as the saliva helps your gullet I think it's called as well as helping break down food so spitting it out can't be good.

Yeah but if you have a large saliva build up like when your playing footy you need to or else you'll have that horrible clump in your throat which I hate...

Who the **** mixes up an **** with a ******.

Sam does. XD

Some people spit, other don't.. It's down to them really, unless there is a ban on it there isn't much people can do to stop it.

Comment are just LOL
Anyway... this girl spit
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON9Iu4uFs4E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON9Iu4uFs4E[/ame]

I dont have problems with players spitting as it is very *yuk* to swallow sticky saliva when you are tired. But what gets me annoyed is spitting on other players. Spitting on ground, i dont think any player would be doing it for show off, i always spit when i play Cricket or football, as no way i can swallow that saliva.

Even when i drink water after playing, i spit the water to clean the mouth then drink.

I don't think it should be banned.

I mean, I spit when I play football, but thats mainly due to the fact I have a constant bloked nose due to hayfever/cold symptons so it helps clear the airways.

Funny thing is one time i spat one disgusting thing,then one guy got fouled and landed on top of it haha.

I was laughing but I felt so guilty at the same time lol.

I agree, it is a vile thing to do, however a mouthful of phlegm isn't very nice either.

You know what they say, better out than in...