Spitting.

Spit or swallow? Spit, although it is disgusting.

I never spit in Football, it just seems unessecary, but I don't care if someone does. It doesn't affect your game so it doesn't matter

I do it all the time when i play football.... But then again im a sick *******.

When I 'hawk' up, I spit, swalloing bogeys isn't my foretay!

I don't like to spit but the other players laugh at me when I take my hanky onto the pitch with me.

Don't know why everyones against it.. Every saturday I play and I can't help but spit.

Can't say I've ever really needed to. Plus if I ended up rolling over a patch of grass covering my shirt in spit I'd be pretty ****** off. Do people spit in rugby? I don't watch it.

Can't say I've ever really needed to. Plus if I ended up rolling over a patch of grass covering my shirt in spit I'd be pretty ****** off. Do people spit in rugby? I don't watch it.

No, and that is something that interests me.

Seeing that headline instantly made me think of Frank Rijkaard and Rudi Völler... :D

I don't spit personally, I don't need to. I swallow without thinking about it.

I have a condition where I produce excess saliva and when I play a fast paced sport, that saliva will block all my airways. So, I need to spit. Don't find it disgusting TBH. :p

Sometimes when you go through strenuous exercise, spit can get sticky. Swallowing said sticky spit is often ineffective as it will just irritate your throat. So therefore you spit and avoid the problem, and preferably wash down with some water to clear out any remaining spit.

There is a reason for it.

What I'm left trying to figure out, is when did so many of you turn into Nancy boys.