MagicWithin

Reaction score
View attachment 237685
Breaking News: Mauricio Pochettino resigns with immediate affect

In a sudden sudden turn of events, sky sources understand Mauricio has resigned from his position from Tottenham Hotspurs due to personal reasons which are currently unknown. It is thought to be severe enough for Mauricio to leave his post. Early favourites for the job are Ronald Koeman, Fabio Capello and Harry Redknapp.

View attachment 237684
Pochettino, who replaced Tim Sherwood in 2014, already has an impressive record in the premier league since he first joined Southampton after replacing Nigel Atkins. He had gone on to 29 games out of the 57 games he had been in charge. In doing so he managed to maintain a 50.88% win ratio.

This will be my last save till FM 16.

As a spurs fan...I am happy to see a new spur's story!

As a spurs fan...I am happy to see a new spur's story!

Haha! Hopefully we can dominate London! then England! then the world!

I wanted to do a fun save as the blackpool felt like it wouldn't progress and I got bored of it very quickly..

View attachment 237680
Breaking News: Ledley King has been appointed manager of Tottenham Hotspurs

Daniel Levy-: "I would like to welcome back Ledley to our club, he was a fantastic servant when he was a player here and he knows what the club is all about. Hopefully he will bring his experience of playing here and provide the hunger to succeed and in doing so we will fully back Ledley."

Ledley-: "It's great to be back at this wonderful club. I've missed the club and I am very grateful for Daniel to let me manage this great club."

Ledley, who had been at Spurs also his playing career, had only retired in 2012 but has gone onto get his national A, B and C coaching badges. Daniel wanted to repay Ledley by giving him a chance in management.

View attachment 237668
This has shocked many football pundits around the world. They have taken to twitter to express their opinion:

Gary Lineker-: "Very suprising move, could be good if they improve the right areas"

Jamie Carragher-: "Was a very good player, when fully fit, should improve the club with the experience he has gathered from playing under numerous managers during his time.

Gary Neville-: "I hope it works our for Ledley. He's a top bloke and was an excellent player on his day. It is a gamble on an inexperienced manager."

Piers Morgan-: "What a move for tottenham! It's like they want to be relegated...Haha!"

August: Transfers & Start of the Season

View attachment 237602

I want to add more to the trophies cabinet and become a bigger team than Arsenal! However I'll focusing on making Spurs a top 4 team for a season or two. Eventually I want to make a force to be reckoned with domestically and internationally.

My season objectives for all the competitions we'll be competing with:

Premier League - Atleast 4th
Europa League - Semi-Finals
Fa & Capital one cup - I'm not to bothered (Youth are getting games in these)

View attachment 237601
View attachment 237600
The team looks fairly solid and with a few additions should be getting top 4 easily, I will make changes as there are a few players I don't like and some fringe players who are surplus to requirements. Overall I'm pleased with the squad as we got squad depth mixed with youngsters and experienced players.

View attachment 237599
I wanted to bolster the squad and with Berahino coming in I didn't have much to work with and Wanyama's Physicals are godlike. Berahino and Kane, BK, are going to be the best English strike partnership in the future. I may have paid over the odds for Berahino but 9 mill of that is paid in monthly installments over 48 months which I'm thrilled with.

View attachment 237598
Extremely happy about getting rid of Soldado and Adebayor. Adebayor was getting 100k per week! which is mental considering he is w**k and does nothing all game. Soldado is a similar type of player to Kane but I wanted to bring a more unique type of striker. Then the rest are youngsters going out to get first team experience.

View attachment 237597
Wanyama's Physicals are beastly and is he also extremely good technically! Was comtemplating whether or not to get Sissoko but Wanyama is younger and got more potential to grow, but he is very talented at the moment.

View attachment 237596
Needed a back-up for Kane and Berahino has good composure and finishing which I need for a striker! Not quite there to compete with kane fully but he certainly has the potential to! I also brought in Luka Jovic but he isn't joining till next year.

View attachment 237595
I was extremely disappointed to lose to West Ham.. I thought we were excellent except from when it came to finishing our chances - which was less that pleasing... However we were excellent everywhere else but they scored to lucky goals I'd say but fair play to them trying to play against us.

View attachment 237593
Poor, poor, poor performance even though we won 2-1. 2-1 against a bunch of PART TIMERS! THEY PROBABLY WORKED IN MCDONALDS BEFORE THIS GAME! I'm not even joking, we had so many opportunities to finish this game off it was unreal...

View attachment 237592
I couldn't of asked the lads to perform any better. We were deadly in front of goal and we were able to keep hold of the ball for long periods of the game. QPR, well they were just QPR (Atrocious). Chadli is amazing, player of the season so far in the first 3 games!

View attachment 237591
This was the type of result I was looking for when we played Cliftonville. We were deadly and we controlled the game literally from the first minute! Quickest goal I've scored on FM this year - I think. We mainly played our back ups as we had a big game next!

View attachment 237590
Cracking result. we were solid at the back and were able to finish our dinner when presented the opportunity to do so. We were fairly lucky to get the ball as it was debatable, but you need luck to beat a big team though!

View attachment 237589
I was happy with our group in the Europa, we must finish top as no disrespect to the teams but we are much bigger than them with superior financial backing and quality throughout the squad, so if we don't finish top then i'll be disappointed!

2 great signings.

Nice 6-0 win over QPR to make soften the draw with West Ham :p

yeah, I had to get rid of soldado and Adebayor as they would just sit on the bench and waste wages and I wanted more options in the middle of the park :p

Yeah and the Liverpool game was a good result as I was nervous as we had a midweek game

September: Can we continue our good run?

View attachment 237509

It was a good solid game all round. We were able to play the football I was hoping and there's a feel good factor around the whole club. As well as keeping the ball and making Sunderland we were clinical in front of goal, which sometimes you aren't.

View attachment 237507
We played our second string side and we managed a good 1-0 victory. It was quite nervy throughout the game as it was a close game with Krasnador trying to get back into the game but fortunately we managed to hold out and get a good win the Europa league.

View attachment 237505
The boys are playing quality football and are looking unbeatable this seasons. I'd say we are more dangerous down the flanks as we have got pace, power which is vital to be beating a man and with support we managed to exploit West Brom's weakness'

View attachment 237504
we had another good game, we put up a second string team because we a vital game after this. Sunderland didn't really produce any threat to us and we managed to score 3 quality goals.

View attachment 237503
What a comeback! Especially against our fierce rivals! I couldn't believe it! It was certainly a game of two halves. We were terrible in the first half but in the second half we were amazing and the fans truly deserve it especially beating Arsenal at the Emirates!

View attachment 237502
View attachment 237501
King-: "It's an honor to win Manager of the month, especially since I'm new to management. But I want to carry on our good run."

Harry Kane-: "It's great to win awards but it's more important to focus on my game so I can help the team win."

October: Continue the good form or have a melt down?

View attachment 237383

A good game. We were massive favourites for the game and we did deliver or the fans wouldn't be happy. We were able play our possession based attacking game but squandered many chances but we had enough quality to finish Bursapor.

View attachment 237381

DRAMA AS EX-SOUTHAMPTON PLAYER SCORES LATE WINNER! WANYAMA SCORED IN THE 90TH MINUTE! I couldn't believe it, we weren't at our best but we still managed to get the win - which all great teams have to at some stage of the season.

View attachment 237380
Disappointing result but none the less we were against the champions at the Etihad which is always difficult for any team as they've got a quality squad and is well rounded throughout. I wasn't to upset but I would have preferred to not have conceded as many goals as possible.

View attachment 237378
Another game which was not to eventful and this extended our lead at the top of the table. We were able to find pockets of spaces in between the midfield and defence which is pleasing as it meant we had a lot opputunites.

View attachment 237374
Quite a nervy game as Newcastle as they were able to create many chances but luckily Lloris is one of the bets goalkeepers in the prem and he saved 4-5 goals already this season and that could of mean between 3 points or 1 point.

View attachment 237373
Quality result against a very good Crystal Palace team. I was confident that we were going to win but Palace played very well and were unfortunate with the result but we also played well and we able to take our chances unlike Palace.

Ill update at the end of January.

Three month fixture round-up

View attachment 236988

Very, Very good run of form which has left us in an excellent place in the league. I was disappointed about losing to Sunderland in the FA Cup but I did field a second string team as I had Man United in the Semi Finals of the Capital One Cup.

View attachment 236987
What a game! From a neutrals point of view you couldn't get much more against some of the leagues heavy weights! However, as a manager it was nerve wrecking and there wasn't a moment of drama throughout the game which made me have an adrenaline rush.

View attachment 236986
View attachment 236985
View attachment 236984
Lamela's Penalty in the first leg put us through! I couldn't believe Arsenal lost to Watford! Watford of all teams! I wasn't complaining though.

View attachment 236982
Kane totally deserves it! Berahino couldn't even touch him! Kane has been on fire all season, scoring vital goals to help us win!

View attachment 236981
No surprise there....

View attachment 236980
Yet.. no suprises...

View attachment 236979
Got no words have Yarmalenko got into the team.. David Silva aswell!

View attachment 236977
U20 Brazilan starlet Thalles and Spanish U21 Youngster Jesus Vallegro are reportedly close to signing for Tottenham for a reported combination fee of £7.5m. Thalles who has played 13 times for Vasco has gone onto making 6 appearances for the Brazilan U20 national team. While Vallegro has played 4 times for the Spanish U21 side but it had been reported he had been close to agreeing a deal to sign for the 'Galacticos'.

View attachment 236975
Thalles, who has scored 3 goals for Vasco, is dubbed as the next 'Ronaldo' which is high expectations as Ronaldo is a Brazilan legend.

View attachment 236974
Vallegro, Pictured leaving Zaragoza for the last time to undergo his medical, has already agreed personal terms and just needs to pass his medical.

In recent reports, want away defender, Mateo Musaccio has been left out of the Villareal squad for Tonights game against Cordoba as he's been heavily linked to Tottenham Hotspurs.

King has had his say on the possible recruitments:

Jim-: "You have nearly completed the signings of Vallegro and Thalles, what interested you in these players"

Ledley-: "Vallegro is a versatile defender who can play across the back four. Thalles who has impressed our scout in South America compared his to the young 'Ronaldo' and after seeing him play he demonstrates clinical finishing, pace and very good technique."

Jim-: "Mateo Musaccio has been linked with a move to Spurs, Do you think there's any chance you're going to sign him?"

Ledley-: "First, we are very interested in his services as he shows great physique when challenging for the ball and can read the game extremely well. Wether or not we can sign him will remain to us."

In other news: THE PREMIER LEAGUE IS BACK TODAY!

View attachment 236893
Mateo Musaccio has agreed to join Tottenham Hotspurs on a 5 year deal worth to be around £4.8M per year and the transfer fee to be around £3.3M upfront and payments over 4 years of £11.5M. Mateo who has impressed during his time at Villareal.

View attachment 236890

Mateo, who confirmed last week he wanted to leave Villareal due to wanting to wanting champions league football. Mateo quoted "I feel like I won't achieve my aims as a player if I continue to play for Villareal."

Also Patrick Roberts, Ozan Tufan, Nikola Vlasic and Marko Pjaca have signed for Tottenham Hotspurs, all on 5 year deal. They have all been tipped to go onto create history in there own respective ways. Pjaca has been loaned out to his former club to gain valuable first team experience which will hopefully grow him as a player.

View attachment 236885
Patrick Roberts, pictured entering Craven Cottage for his last ever game, rejected a contract extension in order to sign for Tottenham.

View attachment 236883
Ozan Tufan, been tipped to be one of Turkey's greatest ever player and been dubbed the news 'Makelele'.

View attachment 236881
Nicola Vlasic pictured above that is very excited to get started at Tottenham.

View attachment 236880
Marko Pjaca, who has already made his debut enjoys the challenge of trying to get first team football ahead of Eriksen.

Ed Chamberlein-: "Ledley, how pleasing are these signings? and how significant are they to the club?"

Ledley King-: "I'm delighted to welcome them all to the club and these signings how we are trying to develop young players into the best into the world. It's significant to the club as Mateo is a very talented centre back and will hopefully play partner Vertonghen."

Ed Chamberlein:- "Wouldn't those comments saying Mucassio go straight into the team be disruptive to the team?"

Ledley King:- "No, it will hopefully make Fazio and Dier improve and fight for their place instead of hopefully can prove themselves as a starting centre back."

Sorry I missed February... I most of accidently deleted some of the screenshots... I may have missed some other games as I played from January-end of May in one night...

View attachment 236705
Great result against a solid possession team. We were clinical in front of goal and was able to keep the ball for long periods of the game. Chadli was Man of the match for me.

View attachment 236704
We didn't exactly get the best youth intake in the world but we did get 1 or 2 fairly good youngsters.

View attachment 236703
Quality all round player with bags of potential to be a quality player in the future. Already has a fantastic touch and great at dribbling at 15 YEARS OLD! 'Unbelievable Jeff!'

View attachment 236702
Meh, not as good but could potentially be a good back-up or just to make money off. He seems like a box to box type midfielder and puts his team in front of himself.

View attachment 236701
Next Walcott? He's just pace which could be good in the future bringing him on in the last 10-15 minutes when all the defenders are dead. He could rape defenders legs in the future with how quick he is.

View attachment 236700
Poor result, we didn't deserve to win but I was being optimistic/hoping to get a victory against Manchester United. I have to give Man Utd credit as they had quality all over the pitch.

View attachment 236699
An extremely disappointing result but it was our own fault as we conceded to many goals and if you concede to many goals you don't deserve to win. Also the same if you don't score any goals.

View attachment 236698
I was distraught after this game... WE LOST TO 19TH IN THE LEAGUE AND TO MAKE IT WORSE WE CONCEDED 5 GOALS AGAINST THEM... I yelled at the defence as they were worthy of being dropped after that game...

View attachment 236697
That was a much better game. We were always in control and dictate the tempo of the game thanks to Dembele. QPR were poor and we managed to capitalize of that.

View attachment 236691
We were absolutely fantastic! I thought this game would have been harder since Southampton have quality players! However they were extremely poor and again we were clinical in front of goal.

View attachment 236675
Ledley King signs a 2 year contract extension worth around forty five million pounds. It is thought it that Ledley has been attracting interest for numerous clubs around Europe, which include Lyon and Borussia Dortmund. However he decided to sign the contract extension as he hasn't finished his business and hopefully guide Tottenham to one of Europe's power house.

View attachment 236676
Jim Whyte-: "You have just signed a contract extension, how are you feeling?"

Ledley King-: "I feel great, I feel like I can bring more success to this great club - not just domestically but continentally."

Jim Whyte-: "What impact will this have on the club?"

Ledley King-: "I think it is a massive boost as I've gotten the club to play nice attractive football in which many professionals would want to play at?"

Jim Whyte-: "Reports have been linking you to Porto's Danilo and Ruben Neves, Are you trying to prize them away from Porto?"

Ledley King-: "We are interested in them but at the moment nothing is concrete and I won't be discussing any other transfer business. Thank you Jim."

View attachment 236668

View attachment 236666
After the signing the contract extension, we faced Man City which I knew was very difficult. However, luckily for us they were horrifically bad and we were excellent. We managed to get the ball back extremely quickly when we lost the ball and in doing so we were clinical against one of the best teams in the league.

View attachment 236665

We were closing in on the title after this game! Winning the game was the most important thing to the game no matter if we had to play the dirty (route one), the jose way or our own way.

View attachment 236663
What a day! We have won the premier league! We only needed to get a point to secure the title! One of the greatest days in our recent history!

View attachment 236662
Woohoo! great day for the club! We have played amazing all season!

View attachment 236661
Very impressive season for Aguero and managed to play most games in the league surprisingly!

View attachment 236660
View attachment 236658
View attachment 236657
Triple Awards for us! This just shows how dominant we were throughout the season!

View attachment 236659
Baloteli and Top goalscorer winner? Impossible? Nah just happens on fm...

View attachment 236656
Nice personal award, especially since it was my debut year! I couldn't believe I won it compared to other top managers!

View attachment 236653
Kane, Lloris and Vertonghan all deserve to be in the team of the year as they were the main players and were usually first on the team sheet.

View attachment 236589Danilo, a promising right back, has signed a 5 year deal with Tottenham Hotspurs with a fee to be in the region of around fifteen million pounds. It was thought that Danilo would be heading to Real Madrid but in a sudden turn of events Spurs hijacked the deal as personal terms had been agreed by Real and Porto but there hadn't been a fee agreed.

View attachment 236588
Danilo stated-: "I can't wait to get started at this fantastic club. When I heard Tottenham were interested I knew I had a decision to make. Ledley told me the reasons why I should come to Tottenham and the reasons will remain private."

Ledley-: "I am delighted to welcome Danilo to this club. He shows great promising and is already a very talented right back. I hope he can challenge Kyle as I want everyone to produce there best week in week out."

Also, talented central midfield youngster Ruben Neves has also signed a 5 year contract worth about two and a half million pound contract and the fee is in the region of fourteen and a half million pounds. Neves who can play holding or further forward has already made 3 appearances for the Portuguese senior side.

View attachment 236586
Ruben cemented his place as a first team regular after impressing the cup matches and he continued to impress as teams such as Bayern and Real were interested in his services. He opted to join Tottenham as he knew he'd be able to get more first team Appearances.

Thanks mate! Really wasn't aiming to win the title till the last 10 games.

Shame I got knocked out so early in the Europa so early but it could have been a blessing in disguise!