View attachment 236436
Tottenham Hotspurs are proud to announce 3 fantastic signings for a total fee to be around thirty five million pounds. Tottenham are proud to announce Zakaria Bakkali, Juan Bernat and Richairo Zivkovic as there latest recruits. Bakkali is rumoured to be on about one and a half million per year, while Bernat is to be on seven and a quarter million pounds per year and finally Zivkovic is also meant to be on around three million pounds per year.

View attachment 236432
Bakkali, pictured above, had established himself as a first team starter at the age of 17 and many clubs around Europe were interested in his services.

Bakkali-: "It's a great pleasure to join such a respectable team and when they were interested in me I wanted to go as I felt I wouldn't progress as a player in the Eredivse."

Ledley-: "He, Bakkali, is a great talent at such a young age and to get him so cheap we managed to secure a massive coup for us - Financially and on the field."

View attachment 236431
Juan Bernat, pictured above, felt frustrated that he didn't get many opportunities to prove himself at Bayern.

Bernat-: "I felt frustrated at Pep didn't give many opportunities to prove to him I should be playing first team football over David (Alaba). When I Ledley promised me first team football I couldn't say no as I'm young as felt like I wouldn't get game time I deserve."

Ledley-: "Bernat has proved himself at the highest level of football and to manage to sign him just shows how much we've improved in just a year."

View attachment 236430

Richairo Zivkovic was a crucial part of Ajax's title winning squad last season as he scored 12 goals in 34 appearances. He also refused to comment on his transfer to Tottenham.

Ledley-: "He, Zivkovic, scored many goals for Ajax last season and him being on 18 that's a pretty impressive goal scoring record. I'm sure he can improve a lot over the coming seasons and become an integral member of the squad."

View attachment 236429
New boy, Juan Bernat has sustained cruciate ligament damage and will now face 3-4 months on the sidelines. He is expected to return to training at the end of November or early December. This has shocked many pundits around the world. It is thought he felt something in his knee but didn't really think of anything but the pain grew worse and worse during the training session.

View attachment 236428
Bernat-: "I disappointed with this injury but it's football and I will be back and I will be stronger and hungrier than ever!"

Twitter reacts-:

Xabi Alonso-: "Get better soon amigo! You're a fantastic player and friend! I know you will be back!"

David Alaba-: "You don't deserve to have a devastating injury! No one does! Get well soon!"

Hugo Lloris-: "Unlucky my friend! These things will happen to the best of us!"

First day back I decided to put the lads through tough rigorous fitness training in order to get them up to match fitness. Hopefully they laid off the pies! I knew it would be hard for them but in the long run it would be beneficial!

View attachment 236357
My assistant gave me a report on who should have extra fitness training. No surprise ... Kane needed it.. I saw a picture on twitter of him scoffing himself with scones! However, in all fairness to him he went from being overweight to the right level for a footballer.. in time for the first friendly!

View attachment 236356
View attachment 236355
The tactic I have been drilling to the players for over a year now! This tactic which won me the league and Capital One Cup!

The line up isn't the best team it's just a first friendly line up.

View attachment 236354
Good pre-season and got good wins against good sides like Genk and Anderlecht. We were solid even when we fielded a weaker side. Our performances we excellent. It was like we hadn't had any time off!

View attachment 236353
View attachment 236352
View attachment 236351
Disappointing performance by the team against a championship team... We went complacent after we went 2-0 up which meant that Bournemouth could pile pressure on us and they certainly did... I'd say we got lucky to even get it to penalties...

View attachment 236350
Not bad and not good. We were getting dominated until we went more attacking in the last and then luckily we got a late goal through Zivkovic who made an immediate impact! I was delighted for zivkovic!

View attachment 236349
Poor result.. even though we won.. we should have won but to be fair they were playing 5 at the back which was annoying as they set up for the draw and to frustrate the opponent - us. Which they sure did..

View attachment 236348
An okay group... Should be interesting when we play Sporting Lisborn as they knocked us out of the Europa league... We want revenge! Definitely should be an interesting group though!

View attachment 236332
Good result! We could have been more clinical in front of goal but I was pleased with our performance overall. We managed to keep the ball away from swansalona for quite a while was pleasing!

View attachment 236331
WHAT A COMEBACK! I was tempted to go defensive as soon as we got it to 1-1 but we had 10 minutes to go and knew that we had enough time to get the winning goal. Then outa nowhere.... RKO... no but we got the winner which was extremely pleasing!

View attachment 236330
We are now starting to get back into our rhythm which was one of the biggest factors of our title winning campaign!

View attachment 236327

Player(s) of the month:

View attachment 236329
Hugo had saved me countless times during the start of the season! With out him we could have lost games!

View attachment 236328
Great start by the young lad, scoring 4 goals in 6 appearances in all competitions - which is incredible for someone his age!

View attachment 236068
Decent reslt against a very good Man City team but I thought we should have won against them as we played them at White Hart Lane. But to be fair they've conceded the least amount of goals in the league which is impressive.

View attachment 236067
Good old fashion revenge from when they knocked us out in the Europa league last year! We were brilliant and we were impressive going to the wings. This helped us as they were playing a narrow formation which meant our wingers and full backs had plenty of space which cost them dearly.

View attachment 236066
May have missed a screenshot by mistake.. Oh well. We fielded a semi rotated team and we were deadly with Zivkovic who was leading our line! I ran out of words to complement him on how good he's been this season! Very clinical in front of goal and has plenty of pace to burn pass defenders!

View attachment 236065
What a game! even though it was against bottom of the league.. We didn't go complacent and we looked in control of the game from the very first minute of the game. We bossed possession and it felt like we were Barcelona with how well we kept the ball.

View attachment 236064
We were atrocious... I couldn't believe how bad we were against West Ham... I guess these games happen from time to time but I just wanted to move on from this game.

View attachment 236063
We were very clinical when provided with the chances against a very good Athletico Madrid team! I felt like in dreamland after losing 2-0 to west ham the previous game! It was incredible how we defended and attacked as a team!

View attachment 236062
Good result against second bottom. I think we could have been a bit more clinical in front of goal.. However we kept the ball well and created chances which Kane should have put away. I guess all strikers have a bad day and this was certainly one of them for Kane.

View attachment 236061
'One of the worst defences in the league' that just says it all... We should have won by a bigger margin but Eriksen was god awful... He's been pretty poor all season so far in all fairness..

View attachment 236059
Good draw! Zivkovic scoring vital goals! He is going to be a world beater when he's older! Better than Gabriel Barbosa? Who knows but he certainly has the potential to! Also, De Gea making a mistake? only on FM.

View attachment 236058
We're doing okay, we could definitely be doing better. But overall I'm not doing that bad.

Player(s) of the month:

I don't have one as it was hard to choose between Bernat, Zivkovic and Dembele.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in" Suddenly I saw Berhino enter the room. - King

"Gaffer, I've been thinking, I haven't been getting enough first team football recently and I'm not happy about it." - Berahino

"Saido, You've got Zivkovic who at the moment is in the form of his life and Kane is scoring goals. When I do give you a chance you squander many chances which frustrate me." - King

"I get frustrated to boss, but if you aren't going to play me often then I think the only viable option would be to leave..." - Berahino

"I'm happy to let you leave but only for the right price." - King

"That's fine but I want to leave in January if possible!" and Berahino leaves..

______________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 236056

Breaking News: Berahino hand's in transfer request due to lack of first team football. He was 2nd choice striker but after Zivkovic entering the frame and impressing Ledley King he has gone down the pecking order. This has left Berahino wanting regular football. Spurs are ready to let him leave for as little as eight million pounds!

View attachment 236054
West Brom, Sunderland and Liverpool are interested acquiring his sevices. It seems to be that West Brom, Berahino's former club, are in pole position to sign the England international.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in" - King

"Boss, I'm not happy with the amount of football I've been getting recently and it's making me happy.." - Wanyama

"I understand that but you've got dembele who has really surprised me!" - King

"I understand here been performing brilliantly but I've had enough being on the bench" - Wanyama

"I'm willing to let you go at the end of the season as there's plenty of football left in the season and also you're a very good ball winning midfielder.." - King

"I'm sorry but I'm not getting any younger and I'd rather play football as soon as possible. I know you understand because you spent most of your time by the physio." - Wanyama

"I'll look to sell you but only for the right price as there aren't many more quality footballers like you" - King

"Thanks Gaffer!" Leaves the room - Wanyama

View attachment 235791

View attachment 235757
Solid win against a very good Sporting side. Particularly good going down the flanks and caused us problems. However we had the strike force to over power sporting! Zivkovic is on fire! Signing of the story so far?

View attachment 235756
Fairly frustrating match. But it was against a very good Liverpool side with Sturridge and Balotelli (who is a god on fm) as their strike forces against Hazza Kane! We switched off in the last few minutes which cost us dearly...

View attachment 235755
Fantastic win against a mid table QPR who were stunned by our fluidity and pace down the wings we brought to them. With Rob Green in goal I was hoping he could make a mistake - just like the one in 2010 against the US...

View attachment 235754
Sunderland who are hovering just in and around the relegation places were a team we were expected to beat and we did so with relative ease! Again, just like the QPR game, Sunderland were extremely poor.. sloppy on the ball and couldn't handle our pace on the flanks..

View attachment 235752
It felted like we played against Chelsea... THEY ****** PARKED THE BUS! They got a lucky goal in which Vertonghan should have done better - I had words about his mistake and took positives out of it! Aston Villa had a game plan and surprisingly their pace troubled us...

View attachment 235751
Edgy/Nervy game for both teams and luckily for us Mateo Musaccio scored the winning goal! I was ecstatic for the fans and it proved we are turning the tables in London!

It should be 'What do we think of Arsenal?' '****' 'What do we think of ****?' 'Arsenal' 'Thank you' 'That's alright, we hate arsenal, we hate arsenal, we hate arsenal!'

View attachment 235749
In the mix of all that, we got a fairly good draw against Inter! Wished we could have got Besiktas or Olympiakos though.

View attachment 235721
SEPP BLATTER HAS BEEN ARRESTED AT HIS HOME IN SWITZELAND ON ACCOUNTS OF MULTIPLE CORRUPTION CHARGES!

View attachment 235720

Having only just been re-elected as Fifa body President, after an FBI investigation - they have found solid proof of tampering of results leading to the declaration of the 2010 world cup in South Africa, 2018 world cup in Russia and the 2022 world cup in Qutar. It is thought that Sepp is no longer Fifa body President after this shocking event of the downward spiral of Fifa.

Sepp, who has been the longest serving Fifa body president, has spent over 20+ years in charge and the investigation is still on going so more evidence may be with held towards the prosecution of Sepp Blatter.

The early favourites are Michel Platini, who is the UEFA body President, and Luis Figo, an Ex-Real Madrid Galactico.

View attachment 235719
Platini, pictured above, has always argued that Blatter should stand down and now has reason why he should have.

View attachment 235718
Luis Figo, Won the Champions league with Real Madrid in 2002 and made a controversial move from Barcelona to Real Madrid in 2000.

More news will be followed when we get more information..

View attachment 235477
Sepp Blatter has been charged on 5 accounts of corruption charges. It was first thought that he would have been charged with 3 accounts but in the FBI's recent findings, they have found corruption charges dating back to 1992! Sepp Blatter will be extricated to the US where his formal case of being charged will begin. It is rumored that he will face jail time and also have a hefty fine.

Sepp Blatter-: "I will persuade my innocence as I know I have done nothing wrong and these charges are against the wrong person. However I do take full responsibility of the corruption of other employees."

View attachment 235473

It is rumored that the favourite, Michel Platini, will be sworn in as Fifa body president as he has had experience of running a large football organization but will be only Temporary until the Fifa body president re-election in February.

View attachment 235472

World Awards tonight

View attachment 235467
Who will win the most prestigious individual award of the year? Who knows...

We will start with the Golden Youngster of the year...

The nominees are:

1. Paul Pogba

View attachment 235465

Pogba, who has got 19 goals and 24 assists for Juventus in the whole calendar year!

2. Raheem Sterling

View attachment 235461

Raheem Sterling, who has scored 22 goals and 13 assists in the whole calendar last year.

3. Gabriel Barbosa

View attachment 235459

Gabriel Barbosa, who has scored 28 goals and has gotten 7 assists in the whole calendar year.

The Winner of the European Golden Boy award.... is....

RAHEEM STERLING

View attachment 235457
Sterling-: "I am honored to win this award. Many players have won this award and have gone on to achieve great things."

More awards will be handed out after the break...

We're back and the moment you've been waiting for will becoming shortly...

As a special guest we have managed to get the greatest player ever, Pele!

"I am very honored to be here and it's great to hand the 'World Golden Ball' out in the next moments. They nominees for this prestigious award are; Carlos Tevez from Juventus, Christiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid and Lionel Messi from Barcalona!." - Pele

View attachment 235436

Pele, who scored 1281 goals in 1363 games! Incredible record!

Carlos Tevez - Who joined Juventus in 2013 has gone onto score 63 times in 81 times for the Italian Giants.

View attachment 235435

Christiano Ronaldo - Who joined Real Madrid from Manchest United for a then world record fee of 80 millions pounds and has gone onto score 257 goals in 219 games!

View attachment 235432
Lionel Messi - Who came through the Incredible La Masia and is arguably the greatest player ever. He has gone onto score 323 goals in 372 games.

View attachment 235429
Who will win the 'World Golden Ball'?

It's getting very tense in the room as people are getting ready to find out the World Golden Ball Winner...

Could it be Carlos Tevez? Could it be Ronaldo? Or could it be Messi?

And the winner of the 2016....World....Golden....Ball...Winner...is....

LIONEL MESSI!

View attachment 235427

"It's a very good to win the award and I am feeling extremely proud of winning this award again! However, Football is a team game and there's no I in Team." - Messi

The next award will be the Ballon D'or!

Stay tuned till after the break to see who is in team of the year and most importantly the Ballon D'or winner!

We are back and ready for the Ballon D'or.

We've invited former Ballon D'or winner, Kake - who is here to present the Ballon D'or!

"I am very privileged to be here, as a former winner, it feels incredible to win it. 3 fantastic footballers have the chance to take the award home. The three nominees for the Ballon D'or are: Mario Balotelli, Christiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi!"

View attachment 235417

View attachment 235416
Mario Balotelli - Who joined Liverpool from AC Milan in 2014 has gone onto score 42 goals in 68 games.

View attachment 235414
Christiano Ronaldo - Who joined Real Madrid from Manchest United for a then world record fee of 80 millions pounds and has gone onto score 257 goals in 219 games!

View attachment 235410
Lionel Messi - Who came through the Incredible La Masia and is arguably the greatest player ever. He has gone onto score 323 goals in 372 games.

View attachment 235412
Who will win the Ballon D'or? Will Messi win it for a record 6th time? Or will Ronaldo win it for a fourth time? or will balotelli get his first Ballon D'or?

This is possibly the closest Ballon D'or in years as all of them have done extremely well in the last year But who did better though? That is the question!

Sky Bet: Messi - 2/1 Ronaldo - 6/1 Balotelli - 10/1

"We're almost time! In the letter is the winner of the 2016 Ballon D'or." - Kaka

*Kaka opens the letter*

"The winner....of....the....2016....Ballon....D'or....is...." - Kaka

View attachment 235416

"LIONEL MESSI! HE TAKES HIS SECOND AWARD OF THE NIGHT! HE IS TAKING THE WORLD GOLDEN BALL AND THE BALLON D'OR HOME! IT IS A RECORD 6TH TIME!" - Kaka

View attachment 235405
"I would like to thank my friends, family and more importantly my team mates for helping achieve this award. I know it's the sixth time but every single one of the in important as it means something to my career. But like I said before, football is a team sport and there's no I in team" - Messi

And for the team of the year:

GK:

View attachment 235402Manuel Neuer!

RB/LB:

View attachment 235401

David Alaba!

View attachment 235400
Maicon!

CB's:

View attachment 235399

Mats Hummels!

View attachment 235398
Gerard Pique!

CM's:

View attachment 235397

Andrea Pirlo!

View attachment 235396
Raheem Sterling!

RW/LW:

View attachment 235394

Edison Cavani!

View attachment 235393
Christiano Ronaldo!

AM:

View attachment 235392

Kevin De Bruyne!

ST:

View attachment 235390

Lionel Messi!

Full Team:

View attachment 235389

Should I carry on with these Awards like these? Or should I go less into detail?

View attachment 235361

January 2016
____

View attachment 235360

Good solid win but in my opinion we should have won by a bigger margin but they always play a 5 at the back which is very annoying! Luckily Musaccio gave us the winner!

View attachment 235359
I WAS DISTROUGHT! WE WERE 2-0 UP WITH 20 MINUTES TO GO... OUR DEFENCE COLLAPSED LIKE THE GERMAN WALL! It was actually incredible how bad we collapsed. I was shouting at the lads about the collapse.

View attachment 235358
Good win! We didn't concede we pleased me the most after the collapse of our defense the game before... This is just showing how the tables are turning in the north of London. London isn't red anymore! London is White!

View attachment 235349
Poor result against Man City at the Empithad? But it had 54000 so it isn't the Emptihad... It's the Etihad.. But we were poor on the day and we were lucky to get the 2 goals but we did play against a very good Man City team...

I missed/deleted some games in January by mistake...

We are back and ready for the Ballon D'or.

We've invited former Ballon D'or winner, Kake - who is here to present the Ballon D'or!

"I am very privileged to be here, as a former winner, it feels incredible to win it. 3 fantastic footballers have the chance to take the award home. The three nominees for the Ballon D'or are: Mario Balotelli, Christiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi!"

View attachment 929021

View attachment 929022
Mario Balotelli - Who joined Liverpool from AC Milan in 2014 has gone onto score 42 goals in 68 games.

View attachment 929025

View attachment 929030

View attachment 929028
Who will win the Ballon D'or? Will Messi win it for a record 6th time? Or will Ronaldo win it for a fourth time? or will balotelli get his first Ballon D'or?

This is possibly the closest Ballon D'or in years as all of them have done extremely well in the last year But who did better though? That is the question!

Sky Bet: Messi - 2/1 Ronaldo - 6/1 Balotelli - 10/1

"We're almost time! In the letter is the winner of the 2016 Ballon D'or." - Kaka

*Kaka opens the letter*

"The winner....of....the....2016....Ballon....D'or....is...." - Kaka

View attachment 929022

"LIONEL MESSI! HE TAKES HIS SECOND AWARD OF THE NIGHT! HE IS TAKING THE WORLD GOLDEN BALL AND THE BALLON D'OR HOME! IT IS A RECORD 6TH TIME!" - Kaka

View attachment 929042
"I would like to thank my friends, family and more importantly my team mates for helping achieve this award. I know it's the sixth time but every single one of the in important as it means something to my career. But like I said before, football is a team sport and there's no I in team" - Messi

And for the team of the year:

GK:

View attachment 929047Manuel Neuer!

RB/LB:

View attachment 929049

David Alaba!

View attachment 929052
Maicon!

CB's:

View attachment 929053

Mats Hummels!

View attachment 929055
Gerard Pique!

CM's:

View attachment 929058

Andrea Pirlo!

View attachment 929061
Raheem Sterling!

RW/LW:

View attachment 929066

Edison Cavani!

View attachment 929069
Christiano Ronaldo!

AM:

View attachment 929071

Kevin De Bruyne!

ST:

View attachment 929073

Lionel Messi!

Full Team:

View attachment 929074

Should I carry on with these Awards like these? Or should I go less into detail?
I think you should carry on with the awards like this, Its makes the story stand out. great story :)

View attachment 235307

February 2016
______

View attachment 235306

It was deadline day and we had just under 100k in wages in red as the Dan took quite a bit of the wage and transfer budget away so I needed to balance the books...

View attachment 235304
Good result against a full strength Everton side... We were clinical but we also got lucky as Lukaku had chance of the game but luckily he squandered the opportunity.

View attachment 235303
We keep conceding late goals... It's frustrating as we seem we can't defend in the last 5 minutes of every game which is costing us dearly as we're dropping points which could secure our champions league place..

View attachment 235301
We were 2-0 and by the 40th minute 2-2... It was disgraceful - especially against a CHAMPIONSHIP, yes CHAMPIONSHIP team. Luckily we were able to defend and not switch off in the second half and in doing so scoring two goals.

View attachment 235300
What a game! Goals Galore! we were both clinical! AGAING WE CANT DEFEND! EVEN THOUGH IN TRAINING WE'VE DONE DEFENDING TRAINING FOR LIKE 10 WEEKS NOW.... I NEED NEW CB'S. I'm tempted to get rid of Fazio, Vertonghan and Musaccio if their performances don't improve.

View attachment 235299
Good win! Especially against one of our rivals! Chelsea were really poor this game and I think our pace on the wings proved to much for them! We were able to ping the ball across the park with relative ease!

View attachment 235297
4-3 against bottom of the league! WHAT ON EARTH WAS OUR PLAYERS DOING?! I WAS MORTIFIED.... HOW CAN WE BEAT CHELSEA 4-1 THEN TO ONLY BEATING IPSWITCH 4-3 MENTAL! It's not like I can get a team meeting and saying you've been playing s**t because we've been winning lots of games...

View attachment 235293
100 games in charge! well coming up against West Brom.. Time to celebrate!

View attachment 235292
Unbeaten run in all competitions! can't say I'm not happy when I am!

View attachment 235290
Good position and hopefully a late serge will happen so we can sneak the title.. Unlikely though.

View attachment 235190

March 2015
______

View attachment 235189

My 100th game in charge of this fantastic team! We managed to win fairly comfortably and I was delighted about it! We were dominant from start to finish. We were able to keep hold of the ball and be clinical at the same time!

View attachment 235188
Disappointing result against a very good Man city team and they have bags of quality in each position just like Chelsea do. However, I thought the score line was fairly flattering as we didn't deserve to concede 4 but none the less we didn't deserve to score either..

View attachment 235187
Meh, I forgot to crop it and I really cant be bothered to go and crop it but it was a close game and our superior finishing won us the game. We had won it in the 1st leg as we did score 5 away goals and Inter were unlikely to score that many goals.

View attachment 235186
SI with the pun of dreams....It should have been 'Tottenham hammer hammers' that would have been better but we showed our dominance and the quality we have going forward.

View attachment 235185
I WAS FUMMING WITH FAZIO AND VERTONGHAN! I GAVE THEM BOTH 2 WEEKS FINES. I REALLY COULDN'T BELIEVE HOW WE LOST 6-3, YES 6-3 TO WATFORD! WATFORD ARE 19TH.... I WAS DISTROUGHT I WAS TEMPTED TO FINE EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE YOUTH PLAYERS, 2 WEEKS WAGES BECAUSE OF HOW DYSMAL WE WERE. SURELY OUR WORST PERFORMANCE.

View attachment 235184
Our youth intake was pretty good, Ibrahim Khan looks like he's going to be a star! I'm dubbing him as the new Eriksen.

View attachment 235183

View attachment 235182
His physicals are amazing at the age of 15!

View attachment 235181
View attachment 235180

Could be a star in the future got high hopes for him!

View attachment 235179
Only need 15 points to qualify for the champions league! Poor season compared to last but I'll champions league.

View attachment 235047

April 2016
______

View attachment 235046

Very frustrating game, dominate the game and they counter attack and score their only 2 clear cut chances but that happens in football... We were solid in all areas of the park but they had a bit more luck.

View attachment 235045
This time we had the luck for once... that never happens on FM.. but it did for once! Chadli the hero! He's been an unsung hero! We defended as a team. Players getting them selves between the goal and the ball and I couldn't defended any better!

View attachment 235044
Next game! We were incredible! Spurs on the up! Spurs onto the Semi Finals! We were incredible this game, I couldn't believe it... we were deadly in front of goal.

View attachment 235043
Ouch... I was hoping to get Man Utd but this will prove if we are a force to be reckoned with in Europe or will it just be luck? who knows for the moment.

View attachment 235042
Great victory! against an under performing Liverpool team but none the less, a very good team and to get a 'late' winner was great. I wouldn't call 79th minute late but it wasn't exactly early either...

View attachment 235041
Always nice for our younger teams to taste success so hopefully they're hungry for success when they starting playing regular first team football. I was at the game and we completely dominated Man Utd U18's and I was very happy about it.

View attachment 235040
We needed a affiliate club and considering we didn't have one in Asia I thought it would be great to link up with Seoul, one of South Korea's bigger clubs, and thought it would be a great opportunity to gain scouting knowledge in the region and hopefully to knick some kids off them aswell ;)

View attachment 235039
Quality result against a good side, on FM but not in real life, we were able to control the game from the very 1st whistle... We are close to qualifying for the champions league!

View attachment 235038
Yeah... we were over powered in the first leg and we were unlucky in this leg but oh well. We did well for our first time in a few years! I wasn't expecting to get to the semi finals! it was an incredible feeling! The fans were behind the team all the time!

View attachment 234787

May 2016
______

View attachment 234786

Good win, played a fairly rotated side but overall I was pleased as we kept the ball and were able to create chances which we squandered at times but we manage to hang on for a 3-2 victory which is always pleasing.

View attachment 234785
Very good win against a team full of pace and can be deadly on the counter attack so we were wary of that but we also attacked heavily as attacking is the best form of defence I say.

View attachment 234784
2 years in a row! We are consolidating our selves as a top 4 team but time will tell and want to improve on this year!

View attachment 234783
View attachment 234782
Not interest but always nice to be wanted by big teams. I have added LA Liga, Ligue 1 and Bundersliga for playable leagues next year!

View attachment 234781
Always nice to sign an extension at the club you love! I want to be here for years.

View attachment 234780
Should be an interesting challenge as the call football 'soccer' but I want to prove myself as a top manager!