Premier League awards show

View attachment 234697
Hello ladies and Gentleman, from all over the world. I am proud to host this year's premier league award show! My name Alex Ferguson if you haven't heard of me. This is the first time I'm here hosting the award show and not getting any awards. Anyway the first award will be the PFA Player of the year.

"We all know who it is... The winner of the PFA Player of the year is..... SERGIO AGUERO!" - Alex Ferguson

View attachment 234695

After scoring 35 goals in 45 games in all competitions, it's no surprise he scored so many goals in the premier league as he was on fire and was a nightmare for defenses! In doing so Aguero also provided 12 assists.

"It's a privilege to win this award and it's great to score goals but my team mates deserve the credit as the provided the chances for me! It also just shows how I respect my fellow professionals and they respect me as well." - Sergio Aguero

Now we go onto our next award. This award just shows how promising a player is and how well we can rate them. But it's manily down to their exposure of first team football and the manager of that specific club. So the award is PFA's Young player of the year!

"The winner.... of the... PFA's Young player of the year... is... RAHEEM STERLING!" - Alex Ferguson

View attachment 234694

Raheem Sterling, who has scored 27 goals in 45 games as a winger has gotten praise from the top managers from all over around the world.

"It's great to win awards but personally I think it's more important to help the team win and put personal awards after the team as the team will win if you help play your best!" - Sterling

We will be back after the break...

We are back and we are going to get swift into the next award!

This award involves scoring more goals than any other footballer in the season. This award isn't just a personal award but a team award as it means you managed to score and create chances and in doing so, most likely did very well in the league. The award is the Golden Boot!

"The player... who wins.... the golden boot.... is.... DANNY WELBECK! YES DANNY WELBECK!" - Alex Ferguson

View attachment 234653

Scoring 31 goals in the premier league! Welbeck who has been very consistent and managed not to get injured for the whole of season had a very impressive season.

"It's a great honour to win this award but I have to give credit to my team mates who created the opportunites for me to finish the moves off but it's a team game so they deserve all the credit! But it's a fantastic award to win as many great players have won it before." - Danny Welbeck

Our next award is voted by the players on who was the best young player in the premier. However, in winning this award you have got pressure on you to succeed so many footballers have won this award and gone onto flop but also many footballers have gone onto the highest levels. For example: Gareth Bale.

"The winner of..... the Players player of the year award.... is..... ALEX OXLADE-CHABERLEIN!" - Alex Ferguson

View attachment 234651

Alex, who had his best season in a Arsenal manage not to get injured and in doing so manage to get 14 goals and 9 assists while playing on the right wing.

"I was only focused on the team and trying to get them to achieve as high as a finish as possible because we have fallen behind in the last 2 years and it was vital to get champions league. It's always nice to be respected and voted for the award by my peers." - Alex Oxlade-Chamberlein

We will be back after the short intermission..

We're back once again!

This award goes to someone who plays a rather impeccable role at the other side of the pitch to the striker. The footballer who wins this award is extremely crucial as it means they have saved their club by keeping clean sheets. Anyway I'm sure you're all eager to see who wins this award!

"The winner.... of the.... 2015/16....Golden Glove award.... is....PETR CECH!" - Alex Ferguson

View attachment 234571

Petr Cech, who kept 18 clean sheets in Chelsea's march to the title.

"It's a great honor to win this award but the whole team deserves the credit as they performed to the best ability and I hope it continues till next year and hopefully we can get further in the champions league than we did this year." - Petr Cech

This award is not just about scoring screamers but in fact other ways in unusual and fantastic ways! You don't have to be best in the league as long as it's a magical goal. Yes, its the goal of the season award! We've had goalkeepers, defenders, midfielders and strikers win this award so anyone can win this.

"The winner of... the 2015/16..... goal of the season... is.... SERGIO ARGUERO!" - Alex Ferguson

View attachment 234562

"This is unreal, when I stroke the ball it felt right and the build up play was incredible. The moment the ball fell to me was the right time. My team mates couldn't believe I attempted it never mind score it, neither could I to be honest." - Sergio Aguero

This is the award which is about the managers and how they get their team playing the football the way then manager wants to and in doing hopefully exceeds expectation from the objective and this award is handed out to the most over achieved manager in the league. It's the coach of the season!

"The winner...of...the coach...of the....season....is....JURGEN KLOPP!" - Alex Ferguson

View attachment 234561

"This is incredible! I could never of dreamt of winning this award, especially after a month living in this country where I was a little bit unsettled but I manage to get along with the people here and the team are incredible and they also deserve the credit!" - Jurgen Klopp

Now the BPL team of the season...

BPL TOTY:

GK:

View attachment 234560
It's Petr Cech!

RB/LB:

View attachment 234559

It's Rafael!

View attachment 234558
It's Leighton Baines!

CB's:

View attachment 234557

It's Nkoulou!

View attachment 234556
It's Vertonghen!

RM/LM:

View attachment 234553

It's Alex Oxlade-Chamberlein!

View attachment 234552It's Alexis Sanchez!

CM's:

View attachment 234551
It's Oscar! (Diego Costa's son)

View attachment 234550
It's Raheem Sterling!

ST's:

View attachment 234549

It's Sergio Aguerooooo!

View attachment 234548
It's Danny Welbeck! (Dat guy Welbz)

View attachment 234544
This is a quality team, maybe even worthy of winning the champions league if this was actually a team!

Thanks folks that be it for tonight! The UEFA Award show will be tomorrow!

UEFA's Champions League awards

Hello ladies and Gentlemen. After a very eventful final, it was Bayern Munich who were eventual champions as they did beat Tottenham Hotspurs in the semi-final. We are hear tonight to award the individuals after their impressive displays throughout the competition. We are very happy that Diego Maraona will host tonights award show.

View attachment 234442

Diego Maradona, pictured above, was suspended from football for 15 months in 1991 for failing a drug test and controversially scored the winning goal in the world cup final against England with his hand in 1986.

"I am very honored to be here and with many great footballers I feel privileged to be here. We have many great awards to be handing out tonight and they are; champions league best player, golden boot and champions league best goal. Right folks, lets get right into handing them out." - Diego

The first award: Champions league best player

The previous winners in the last year just consists of Lionel Messi and Christiano Ronaldo... Will anyone stop their dominance in football or will the trend continue? Just wait and see...

"The winner....of...the...champions league....best....player...is...NEYMAR JR... He stops the tend!" - Diego

View attachment 234440

Neymar Jr, regarded as Brazil's brightest spark at the moment , scored an incredible 11 goals and manage to bag 9 assists and only at the age of 24!

"I feel truly honored as Leo has won the award and he has been incredible this year. I feel honored to be awarded this as it makes my hard work pay off as playing in the champions league is every kids dream and to win this makes missing my youth all worth - pretty much." - Neymar

The second award: Golden Boot

Again, many great players have won this award... Another question is.. how will anyone stop the dominance of Ronaldo and Messi? or is it impossible?

"This award is for the person who has scored a remarkable amount of goals over the competitions. In my opinion its a team award as you need players to create for you to finish. And the winner... of.... the... golden boot... is... CHAIRO ZIVKOVIC! Yes you heard the new man at spurs!" -Diego

View attachment 234433

Zivkovic, who has scored an incredible 14 goals and assisted 4 times, is regarded as one of the most prolific strikers of his age.

"I can't believe. I'm still in disbelief on how I manage to score that many goals. I want to thank the team for setting up me so many opportunites. I feel like I can score more and I'm determined to score more goals than I did this year!" - Chairo Zivkovic

We will have a short intermission, stay tuned!

We're back ladies and gentlemen!

The third award: The best champions league goal

"This next award is has been voted by the fans and it is to see who scored the best goal in the champions league. Sometimes it takes that piece of quality but also sometimes it takes quite a bit of luck to score these goals. Some of these goals are outrageous and unbelievable they actually tried it!" - Diego Maradona

"The winner....of...the best goal....in the....champions league....is...LIONEL MESSI!" - Diego Maradona

View attachment 234379

Lionel Messi, who scored 8 goals and assisted 9 times, probably didn't have the best of seasons but did play for the team as he got more assists than goals!

"This is an incredible award! I play for the team and to get the best goal in the champions league means that all throughout our team we have a special connection and in doing so we manage to score a great goal aswell!" - Lionel Messi

"Right guys, we've gotten through all awards but there is one last thing to show you.. It's the champions league team of the tournament. This showcases the players who played the best last year - obviously." - Diego

The team of the tournament!

GK:

View attachment 234377

Manuel Neuer!

LB/RB:

View attachment 234376

David Alaba!

View attachment 234375
Philip Lahm!

CB's:

View attachment 234374

Gerard Pique!

View attachment 234373
Jerome Boateng!

LW/RW:

View attachment 234372

Alberto Moreno!

View attachment 234371
Thomas Muller!

CM's:

View attachment 234370

Christian Eriksen!

View attachment 234369
Marek Hamsik!

ST's:

View attachment 234362

Luis Suarez!

View attachment 234361
Chairo Zivkovic!

Full team of the tournament:

View attachment 234360
Ladies and Gentlemen, that concludes the award show and I hoped you enjoyed! Goodnight!

Proper updates will resume now!

View attachment 234280Erik Lamela has signed for Manchester City for a deal worth around thirty five millions pounds. It is rumored that he handed a transfer request as he wanted to win trophies. Lamela has signed a 5 year deal worth around seven million pounds.

Ledley King tried to persuade him to stay as he is wanting to win the champions league and thinks it's a unrealistic target for Tottenham at this current stage of the 'transitional' period.

View attachment 234252
Lamela, who had scored 24 goals in 36 appearances in all competitions for spurs last season had attracted teams as big as Real Madrid and Juventus but decided to opt to join Man City as he likes the English game and the toughness of the game.

It is rumored that Tottenham are lining up of a bid of twenty five million pounds for PSG's Lucas Moura and also looking to bolster their defensive options by enquiring about Niklas Sule from Hoffenheim.

View attachment 233655

Tottenham hotspurs have completed the signings of Niklas Sule and Lucas Moura from Hoffenheim and PSG respectively. Both of the fees combined are rumored to be around fifty seven millions pounds. Pundits however have applauded these two pieces of business but will be questioning whether Ledley King has paid over the odds or night. We know Niklas and Lucas have both signed 5 year contracts as both have the quality to be long term successes from recently departed Erik Lamela and Federico Fazio.

View attachment 233652
Niklas Sule, played 42 times and managed to score 7 goals and was a key part in Hoffenheim's success last season.

View attachment 233651
Lucas Moura, who only played 27 games last season but had suffered a cruciate ligament damage at the end of the season before went on to score 13 goals and 9 assists.

Twitter reaction:

'Great signings for Tottenham! Should be an interesting season for them!' - Jamie Carragher

'Niklas Sule & Lucas... Hopefully they have great seasons!' -Gary Lineker

View attachment 233609

August 2016
______

View attachment 233608

Well, as you can see... we had a mixed pre-season but as you all know from in real life pre-season Doesn'tprovide any information on where you will finish. I generally made as many changes to the team after 45 minutes as I wanted to see the fringe players get game time and hopefully impress me.

View attachment 233607
Great start, against a very good West Ham team. I was impressed with Lucas as he terrorized Cresswell with his pace - even though Cresswell isn't the slowest left back either! We should have been more clinical in front of goal as we created tones of opportunities but it's the first game back and we were solid throughout.

View attachment 233606
We were better and we manage to convert our chances how ever we were a bit shaky at the back, luckily we didn't get punished for it. Zivkovic is the best signing I have made as manager! He just finishes the hardest of chances - he reminds me of a young Dennis Bergkamp.

View attachment 233605
We were amazing! We defended bravely and confidently which meant we never looked like conceding. Zivkovic again! he's on fire at the moment! It looks like nobody can be as good as him. I even dropped Kane because he's been in great form since about February and to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if Barcelona or Real Madrid come snooping for him.

View attachment 233603
Very good form! Highlight of the month had to be the 1-0 win against Man United. Hopefully we can continue this!

View attachment 233602
With the good form, it has left us 3rd on goal difference after 3 games! I want to retain the Premier League!

In Other News:

View attachment 233600

View attachment 233601This happened end of last season but I didn't know where to put it but the board want to continue our development to one of the best teams in the world!

View attachment 233599
Group of death? Most likely but if you want to be the best you got to beat the best in order to succeed! Not just in football for general life!

View attachment 233598
Always nice to see one of your player win 'Player of the month' but I did see it coming after scoring 3 goals in 3 games for us.

Transfer update coming soon! so Stay Tuned!

View attachment 233585
The window has officially shut!

As you know, we've already gone through all the teams up to Tottenham hotspurs! There has been lots of drama surrounding Tottenham this year! It seems that the squad has had a reshuffle this year after a dismal display last year compared to Ledley King's first year.

Outs (Major):

Erik Lamela to Man City - £35M
-
Ozan Tufan to Barcelona - £10M
-
Ryan Mason to Wolvehampton - £6.25M
-
Paulinho to West Ham - £6M
-
Federico Fazio to Southampton - £6M
-
Nabil Bentaleb to Celta - £5.5M
-
Saido Berahino to Reading - £4.7M
-
Mousa Dembele to Napoli - £2.6M
-
Michel Vorm to Nice - £1.7M
-
Milos Veljkovic to Wolvehampton - £0.8M
-
Youngsters went out on loan!

View attachment 233583

In:

Niklas Sule - £31M

View attachment 233582
-
Lucas Moura - £28M

View attachment 233581
-
Stephan Lichtsteiner - £13M

View attachment 233580
-
Herve Mulin (Regen) - £8.25M

View attachment 233579
-
Henri Toutain (Regen) - £7.5M

View attachment 233578
-
Joshua Kimmich - £6.5M

View attachment 233577
-
Lucas Romero - £4.6M

View attachment 233576
-
Leonardo Larrea - £3.9M

View attachment 233575

-
View attachment 233574
-
Opinions on the signings?

I've gotten quite bored of FM lately... I'm going to have a break from this for a bit...