Spurs' Aguero Bid Rejected

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 8K
******* **** spurs really want a striker!

There really going all out to get a striker, maybe Forlan will join tomorrow ?

The lure of Champions League football could be a massive swinging point for Aguero, Spurs are really going balls out to create a new chapter in there clubs history.

Credit where it's due, Levy is a very trusting chairman.

nom.

Parrently his release clause has been met, but as they have rejected it, he now has the right to buy his contract out for 38m which I highly doubt he will do.

Will **** uncontrolably if this happens.

This is an awesome window!

Cue CJ coming in an-

It's equal to the release clause, Aguero is free to buy out his contract if he likes now.
ah that what was i trying to find out, i couldnt remember why transfer release clauses werent cut and dried.

skysports_bryan Bryan Swanson
Aguero - we're told £38.5m (€45m) is release clause in his contract. Tax implications on Aguero mean no deal reached. #ssn

nom.

Parrently his release clause has been met, but as they have rejected it, he now has the right to buy his contract out for 38m which I highly doubt he will do.

Will **** uncontrolably if this happens.

Your tv is gonna be sticky tommorrow mate cos I reckon he might come (***) tee hee ;)

if liverpool sell torres i think a big bid for him is a must, he said in the past he would like to play for liverpool,

Back