Spurs' Aguero Bid Rejected

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 8K
Levy is no fool. He's a great chairman, and he won't spend what he doesn't have.

This is so exciting.
this is the thing, he wouldnt be doing this if he couldn't go through, so you know they really mean business, although this will really ruin FM11 for me. No gourcuff, no Dzeko, possibly no Aguero, seriously is the world out to rob me of creative battleaxes?

Love how suddenly the Torres thread has no attention, Spurs attention whoring!

LOL....Aguero signed a new deal this season already. And his wages are over 100k/week....so how could Spurs possibly pay his wages? And he wont take a pay-cut (will he?) :D
becuase they can afford it. Levy is no fool, he is a fantastic chairman

Window shuts at 11pm tomorrow night. Meaning if this does go through, they have just 24 hours to do everything!

Mind you, they did the Van der Vaart deal in 90 minutes so they're obviously capable...

Boy, This is a statement of intent if ever i've seen one.

This is amazing, I hope he comes to the PL, as a follower of Tottenham I would uncontrollably **** in my trousers.

Thanks Joel, can you imagine the team

Gomes
Hutton - Gallas - Bassong/King/Kaboul Bale
Lennon - Modric - Van Der Vaart/Palacios/Sandro Pienaar
Aguero - Defoe/Pav/Crouch

Aguero and Pav would work best I think

Surely if he breaks the wage cap for Aguero though, then the rest of the star players there are going to demand higher wages as well too, I'm sure Levy considered that but if it goes through could be a transfer that transforms Spurs as a club.

But Levy wants his club to stay in the top 4 & play Champions League football & Aguero is a player who could give us a little bit more to offer. Because at the moment in my eyes, We aren't going to finish in the Top 4, This Season.

Thanks Joel, can you imagine the team

Gomes
Hutton - Gallas - Bassong/King/Kaboul Bale
Lennon - Modric - Van Der Vaart/Palacios/Sandro Pienaar
Aguero - Defoe/Pav/Crouch

Aguero and Pav would work best I think

More like..

Gomes (sadly)
Corluka Dawson Kaboul BAE
Lennon Thudd Modders Bale
VDV
Aguero.

bOOm, I just jizzed.

My only worry is wether he will fit in the prem with tough tackling defenders?

Well is this even confirmed? Aguero is on huge wages and i really mean it. One of the best paid players in La Liga. And harry said today they wont buy anyone anymore....but i dont trust him tbh.

And Spurs wont put players on 100k+/a week wages. So im almoste 100 percent sure this wont happen.

This is interesting - Guillem Balague was saying that they made a similar bid for Llorente, but had the same problem (taxes) so the bid was rejected despite meeting the clause in his contract. Apparently they also bid £10m for Scott Parker..

There's no way Aguero will go to Spuds, though IMO - Atletico are a big club.. I really hope this doesn't happen...

Well is this even confirmed? Aguero is on huge wages and i really mean it. One of the best paid players in La Liga. And harry said today they wont buy anyone anymore....but i dont trust him tbh.

And Spurs wont put players on 100k+/a week wages. So im almoste 100 percent sure this wont happen.

You can't be almost a 100% sure, when Levy's your chairmen :$

More like..

Gomes (sadly)
Corluka Dawson Kaboul BAE
Lennon Thudd Modders Bale
VDV
Aguero.

bOOm, I just jizzed.

Defense, most notably the full backs are pretty poor, but the rest of the team is genuinely incredible.

Spurs just trying to make our £24 mil for Bent look like nothing.

Working though. :(

Levy must be really confident of the Olympic Stadium or has plans in place for a huge new stadium too.

Back