Spurs' Aguero Bid Rejected

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 8K
skysports_bryan Bryan Swanson
Aguero - we're told £38.5m (€45m) is release clause in his contract. Tax implications on Aguero mean no deal reached. #ssn
yeah it was lowered at the beginning of the month when he signed a massive new deal. To sign him spurs must smash their own wage structure

:O Wow ! if they get him they will surely finish in the top 4 over Chelsea

Your tv is gonna be sticky tommorrow mate cos I reckon he might come (***) tee hee ;)

Nah, we'd never be able to afford his wages, unless Levy breakes his wage cap, which I doubt he will do.

yeah it was lowered at the beginning of the month when he signed a massive new deal. To sign him spurs must smash their own wage structure

If 'Arry didn't think we could afford him then he wouldn't pay it, he is a safe manager

:O Wow ! if they get him they will surely finish in the top 4 over Chelsea
I do not think one man can simply change the future. However their attack would be ridiculously good with him in it.

Modric-Huddlestone
Lennon- VDV- Bale
Aguero

If 'Arry didn't think we could afford him then he wouldn't pay it, he is a safe manager

I doubt Redknapp has much to do with this tbh.

He's scared off spending big money, said so himself.

I think this is all Levy's idea.

you would still have to smash your wage structure, and harry would pay whatever it took, that is why thankfully for you guys Levy is the man who controls the purse strings

Nah, we'd never be able to afford his wages, unless Levy breakes his wage cap, which I doubt he will do.

I'm sure Levy knows what he'd have to do, hence him bidding the release clause. He will know what he has to offer to attract him, otherwise he wouldn't have bid to begin with. He's clever, he'll have a plan.

Levy is no fool. He's a great chairman, and he won't spend what he doesn't have.

This is so exciting.

If Spurs want to push on they will eventually have to break this wage cap. It would certainly be worth it for a player of Aguero's quality.

I'm actually shaking at the prospect of this, soooo tempted to stay off school tomoro to watch this window out.

Clever Levy, I might just have to join CJ with the jizzing

Its good to see him thinking like we are champions league club finally

LOL....Aguero signed a new deal this season already. And his wages are over 100k/week....so how could Spurs possibly pay his wages? And he wont take a pay-cut (will he?) :D

Clever Levy, I might just have to join CJ with the jizzing

Its good to see him thinking like we are champions league club finally

by making a bid that was rejected? didn't real madrid offer the same amount a couple of days ago?

Back