Spurs chairman makes Bale promise

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 4K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Tottenham chairman Daniel reassures the club's fans that midfielder Gareth Bale will not be sold.

More...

means he will be sold in january lol lets hope not spurs are a quality team to watch and top 4 beckons again this season ive even had a cheeky punt on them to win the champions league ten pound and got twenty to one worth a tenner so hope bale stays

BBC Sport on first name terms with Yids chairman XD

don't they usually say something like this just a few weeks before they actually sell them?

he only has pace like Walcott i don't see why there is so much hype about him his a one trick pony like many other footballers

he only has pace like Walcott i don't see why there is so much hype about him his a one trick pony like many other footballers
bitter much? he has more to learn, but he has a lot more ability as winger than walcott

He can score, he can dribble, he can cross, he can head, he can tackle. Walcott can run very fast although he has shown some improvements to his all round game. Bale is already a star and can only get better with more experience.

Because he's scored three against Inter and a slew of assists and is currently one of the best players statistically in the CL?

im sorry but i know plenty of people who agree with me once you know his game (knock past the player) he is very easy to defend against

also what do i have to be bitter about the fact i dont have bale oh dear i shall have to stick with fabregas

im sorry but i know plenty of people who agree with me once you know his game (knock past the player) he is very easy to defend against

also what do i have to be bitter about the fact i dont have bale oh dear i shall have to stick with fabregas

Not for long buddy...

he is still learning how to be a threat off the ball, something he did very well against chelses, ferriera followed him everywhere, and bale ended up dragging him out of position for defoe to get in for pav for the goal. and what's fab got to with this?

At least he's Welsh :D yeahhhh motherfuhrers!

Your just sad he beat the Arsenal defence on several occasions :P

i said you were bitter, because to be honest you made a ridiculous comparision to walcott

my comparison with walcott is that they both beat players the same way, bale is a better crosser but Walcott has improved, clearly bale will be a better tackler/header then walcott because he started of as a defender and walcott can jump about 4cm. finally if you look at walcott running he makes plenty of runs with sets up other players just like bale did for Defoe,

bale got a hat trick against inter every one rates him

walcott got a hat trick against crotia every one rates him.

easy to point out a couple of games but can he do it for the whole season i don't really think so

my comparison with walcott is that they both beat players the same way, bale is a better crosser but Walcott has improved, clearly bale will be a better tackler/header then walcott because he started of as a defender and walcott can jump about 4cm. finally if you look at walcott running he makes plenty of runs with sets up other players just like bale did for Defoe,

bale got a hat trick against inter every one rates him

walcott got a hat trick against crotia every one rates him.

easy to point out a couple of games but can he do it for the whole season i don't really think so
He scored a hattrick against croatia like 4 years ago.
Bale scored a hattrick vs inter milan like a month ago.

There is really no comparison, other than them both being fast. Bale has been one of the best players in the league so far while walcott hasn't. Thats why bale is being hyped.

Back