Spurs chairman makes Bale promise

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 4K
I disagree... And, you have your sketch in post above ;)

Well that's fine, you can disagree, but put forward reasons why. Just about everyone else on this forum disagrees with you, yet you haven't come up with a cogent argument in favour of Nani.

Also, wtf was the sketch meant to mean?

Well that's fine, you can disagree, but put forward reasons why. Just about everyone else on this forum disagrees with you, yet you haven't come up with a cogent argument in favour of Nani.

Also, wtf was the sketch meant to mean?
sure, imo nani is faster, have better technique, better shot, better dribling, he uses his both foot, not just left or right and he can play on both sides
once again, imo bale is stronger, have better stamina, he is better in defence, better in air, but the main thing is, I need to call Giggs again, just like Giggs, Bale use only his left foot.

k, now about sketch... looks shity, I know, ill make it better ^^...
we good ? (K) Now please, gimme your reasons why you think Bale is better, please :)

I doubt teams will bid 40/50m for him, imo he is a great player but thats just an obscene amount of money and I can hardly see clubs bidding more than 30m at this point of time but I'm sure if he continues to prove himself he will get those sort of bids, it really depends if he can handle the fact that teams will be paying special attention to him when they play Tottenham and the fact that he uses mostly pace to get past his man could be dealt with 2 like how Rafael did not close him down beyond his Man Utd half and then managed to keep Bale quiet the whole game

If Milner is worth 30million then Bale is worth 50-60 of anybody's money...

As for Nani - nowhere near the same standard as Messi or Ronaldo and Bale is still miles away from them as well!

Nani and Bale are PROSPECTS! They have the potential to be as good as them but they aren't yet there.. another couple of years, maybe...

Messi and Ronaldo are just different class altogether, they're machines not footballers...

I wonder how all the hype around him will affect his game. Same happened with Coentrão, was one of the best players worldwide last season (and yes, worldwide), then came Bayern, Real, Manchester, etc etc etc, and the hype was overwhelming. His from decreased, it did, but on the other hand, it was nearly impossible that he kept on a perfect form 2 seasons in a row. I don't actually see each and every Spurs game, but I know the kid's a gem, and I honestly hope he doesn't leave, it's time for new teams to step up. Let him play his football while he knows it, leave the transfers exclusively to the Direction, and off the media.

Last edited:
sure, imo nani is faster, have better technique, better shot, better dribling, he uses his both foot, not just left or right and he can play on both sides
once again, imo bale is stronger, have better stamina, he is better in defence, better in air, but the main thing is, I need to call Giggs again, just like Giggs, Bale use only his left foot.

we good ? (K) Now please, gimme your reasons why you think Bale is better, please :)

I'm sure if Bale was playing for United then your opinion would be different altogether. No doubt Nani is a prospect just like Bale but I am starting to think you are being biased towards Nani as he already wears a red shirt.

Again the thread is about Levy stating he is not selling Bale. Not who is better than him.

I'm sure if Bale was playing for United then your opinion would be different altogether. No doubt Nani is a prospect just like Bale but I am starting to think you are being biased towards Nani as he already wears a red shirt.

Again the thread is about Levy stating he is not selling Bale. Not who is better than him.

Actually I think Nani in like ballerina on ice, and I dont like him that much. That does not change my opinion.

Here is something interesting, a comparation over Bale's season performance and Nani's..
Bale
Nani

Bale scored 10, Nani 8, but Bale have 11 and Nani 13 assists. So they are close. Well, if you see the performance data, youll see that Nani is more constant than Bale. Bale explode in several games, and Nani either score or assist in almost every game.

Ok, I agree with Ian... this is too much, Im turning this thread into bale vs nani thread, with your little help :D.... Im done with bale/nani thing

OT:
hope theyll stick with Bale... as I said... wc player

Okay, I will. Bale is more athletic, a better physical specimen, stronger, better set-piece taker, better in the air, better defensively, has technique on a par with Nani's (remember the left foot volley goal?) better at shooting, can play in defence or on the wing, and has consistently beaten the best right back in the world over two legs. Also, two-footedness is overrated. The best winger in the world, Arjen Robben, is so one footed he hardly ever uses his right. Does that make him a bad player? Not a bit of it.

Okay, I will. Bale is more athletic, a better physical specimen, stronger, better set-piece taker, better in the air, better defensively, has technique on a par with Nani's (remember the left foot volley goal?) better at shooting, can play in defence or on the wing, and has consistently beaten the best right back in the world over two legs. Also, two-footedness is overrated. The best winger in the world, Arjen Robben, is so one footed he hardly ever uses his right. Does that make him a bad player? Not a bit of it.

I wont disscus nani/bale thing anymore...
Tnx for reply, can we move on now ?

I think Levy will sell him in a few years times if he continues current form. Knowing Levy means it will be an insane ridiculous price so the only teams you can see that will be able to sign him will be Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Back