• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 314
  • Views Views 15K

Frank

Hobbs
Reaction score
images

** More will be added closer to the game, with Injuries and line-ups.

A tasty north London derby to kick off our League Cup run. Always a good game when we play the Spuds, and I think this will be no different. Two teams, who will not be at full-strength, will have players out to prove they are worthy of a first team spot, so I expect this to be an exciting game.

The way Arsenal are playing, I can see them just edging it out, maybe 1-0?. Spurs will no doubt give us a great game as usual.

I will actually be going, and it's my first north London derby, and is actually my first every away game with Arsenal. :)

Possible Arsenal XI (hard to predict)

Scenezy, Eboue, Koscielny, Djourou, Gibbs, Wilshere, Eastmond, Rosicky, Lansbury(if fit), JET, Vela

i think we will win to and the score will be 2-0 or 2-1

the team will maybe be along the lines of what Frankie said

Well, seeing as the Yids will field a first team I can see them winning it.

Thought I'd bring this thread back to life :)

Harry Redknapp has admitted that he will be making changes to his Tottenham Hotspur side for the Carling Cup tie against Arsenal at White Hart Lane on Tuesday night.
The Spurs boss will ring the changes after Saturday’s 3-1 win against Wolves in preparating for the visit of our hated rivals.
With a visit to West Ham on Saturday awaiting Spurs, the likes of Ledley King and Rafael van der Vaart are expected to be rested for Tuesday’s tie.
Alan Hutton, Niko Kranjcar, Wilson Palacios, Roman Pavlyuchenko and recent signing Sandro are all expected to start.
“I’ll make a lot of changes,” Redknapp said.
“Lads like Kranjcar, they need to play. Palacio: he needs to play. Sandro, the Brazilian boy, needs to play. Pav can play again; Pav needs to play.”

Looks like we shall be playing some fringe players. I hope we line up like this...

Pletikosa
Hutton Bassong Caulker Naughton
Sandro Palacios
Bentley Kranjcar Giovani
Pav​

Confident that that team would beat the Gooners :D

Depends if Arsene goes with his kids might field a mixture with the likes of Fabianski or that other keeper no idea how to spell his name.

I can't see Wenger playing a full team of youngsters I reckon it will include the likes of Rosicky and maybe even Chamakh just to secure a result

Possible Arsenal XI (hard to predict)​

Scenezy,
Eboue
, Koscielny
, Djourou
, Gibbs
, Wilshere,
Eastmond,
Rosicky,
Lansbury(if fit)
, JET
, Vela

Looks like we shall be playing some fringe players. I hope we line up like this...

Pletikosa

Hutton Bassong Caulker Naughton
Sandro Palacios
Bentley Kranjcar Giovani
Pav​

Confident that that team would beat the Gooners :D

Arsenal team still beats spurs (A)

Clearly :S

That team is much better then yours

It isnt really though, You have players who are making debuts ( Sandro and the keeper) a few reserve players, Whilst arsenal have Wilkshire who is class, rosicky, vela who would all walk into that Arsenal Side.

SO Tbh there isnt much between the teams.

Clearly :S

That team is much better then yours

Not at all really.

You're such a biased prat. :S

They have quality all over and many of that team will walk into yours.

There is though, All of ours there are full international players abar Caulker and Naughton, where as they only have 3 or 4. And that keeper has 80 caps for Croatia so hes hardly inexperienced.

If we played that team I think we would easily win tbh.

Both sides listed have reserves in but Tottenhams is quite a bit better and probably has more experience.

There is though, All of ours there are full international players abar Caulker and Naughton, where as they only have 3 or 4. And that keeper has 80 caps for Croatia so hes hardly inexperienced.

Still a debut would make him nervous, most of there is full internationals and so is Hesky so it means nothing.

What he said.

Back