Spurs vs Arsenal (League Cup) [Tuesday 21st]

• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 314
  • Views Views 15K
Spurs 3 - 2 Arsenal

I think it'll be a very good game, and Spurs will get a late goal to win the game.

Well, Bassong starts for Cameroon and he doesn't play for France XD

Hutton is better then Eboue.

Pav is better then Vela, he is still inexperienced and I have not seen him do that well against top teams.

Hutton Better then Eboue... LOL. Your having a laugh.

Why? Eboue isn't particularly good, and Hutton is very good going forward, and decent at defending. I'd much rather have Hutton

Hutton > Eboue > Neville

Eboue spends his whole time running down the wing and smashing his crosses out for throw ins. Did you not see the impact Hutton had on the Wolves match?

ok this argument is largely pointless since its simply boiled down to a case of "player x is better than player y"

Why? Eboue isn't particularly good, and Hutton is very good going forward, and decent at defending. I'd much rather have Hutton

Eboue is very good going forward and Very Good Defensively, i wonder if you atually watched him, or just reads Match Weekly report on him.

also its clear there is going to be no agreement, so lets drop it and wait for tuesday?

Nope, it is a discussion and we are discussing are we not? Football is a game of opinions and CJ's biased opinion is obviously different to everyone else's.

What are you going to do? Infract us for giving an opinion on a forum? :S

Power mad, much. :wub:

I think Eboue is better than Hutton tbh -- Hutton can be pretty gash at times and even at the weekend his passing was pretty poor. Pav is more of threat than Vela atm, but the Mexican's potential is far greater than our man's (and I'm a massive Pav fan so it's hard to say that.) Bassong (on form) is better than the Swiss guy and, have to agree, Rosicky is better than both mentioned against him. Wilshire is the most dangerous for me -- I'd much prefer if he weren't playing. We've got more experience (if that is our starting line-up) so hopefully that'll win out. Should be a good game.

close the thread till tuesday madsheep, that stops the argument

Nope, it is a discussion and we are discussing are we not? Football is a game of opinions and CJ's biased opinion is obviously different to everyone else's.

What are you going to do? Infract us for giving an opinion on a forum? :S

Power mad, much. :wub:
why would i do that? it is slightly pointless you are not gonna agree. nice to see you have a big chip on your shoulder though. im sure anyone on eith side go find stats to back up what they are saying

Eboue is very good going forward and Very Good Defensively, i wonder if you atually watched him, or just reads Match Weekly report on him.

Yep, bang on. im 15 and read Match mag:$

Eboue is fairly good, but how am I supposed to watch that much of him when he barely starts for Arsenal?

why would i do that? it is slightly pointless you are not gonna agree. nice to see you have a big chip on your shoulder though. im sure anyone on eith side go find stats to back up what they are saying

It is cause he is hard innit.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

I have no idea -- was just correcting the earlier post ;)

Fair enough, he just was born in france and played for there younger sides,

It is cause he is hard innit.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Fair enough, he just was born in france and played for there younger sides,
he only played two games for the under 21's. not sure why he changed though, considering their centrebacks he'd be good enough to push for a place

Back