Spurs vs Arsenal (League Cup) [Tuesday 21st]

• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 314
  • Views Views 15K
There is though, All of ours there are full international players abar Caulker and Naughton, where as they only have 3 or 4. And that keeper has 80 caps for Croatia so hes hardly inexperienced.

If we played that team I think we would easily win tbh.

I will hold you to 'easily beating them'

If you win, it certainly won't be easy.

Not at all really.

You're such a biased prat. :S

They have quality all over and many of that team will walk into yours.

Well that was necessary.

Plus, only about 2 of there players, Gibbs and Koscielny would get into that Spurs team tbh, Maybe WIilshere.

assuming thast arsenals side the teams are fairly even, a little worried about arsenals cutting edge though

Clearly :S

That team is much better then yours

Are you mental!?
That Arsenal team is more than a match for the Spurs squad you posted... But I guess you're too biased to realise that.

Not at all really.

You're such a biased prat. :S

They have quality all over and many of that team will walk into yours.
no need to call him a prat, if you cant debate without name calling go somewhere else

Well that was necessary.

Plus, only about 2 of there players, Gibbs and Koscielny would get into that Spurs team tbh, Maybe WIilshere.

...and Eboue. And Djourou. And Rosicky. And Vela...

Well that was necessary.

Vela, Eboue, Rosicky, Djouro

That over half the starting 11.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

That Arsenal midfield has hardly any experience at all.

So what they have ablilty, it isnt there first games, Wlkshire is a top player, rosicky Lansbury played 40 games for watford last year and Englands u21.

Why are people debating the teams they are not out yet??? :S

Could be massive surprise and full strength teams could fielded by both, trying to say which team is better when you don't know the teams will get people nowhere

Only 3 of the Spurs line up could really be considered as inexperienced, Caulker, Naughton and Sandro but the Arsenals attack and midfield apart from Rosicky are fairly untested at a high level.

Are you mental!?
That Arsenal team is more than a match for the Spurs squad you posted... But I guess you're too biased to realise that.

Sorry, not really tbh.

Scenezy,
Eboue
, Koscielny
, Djourou
, Gibbs
, Wilshere,
Eastmond,
Rosicky,
Lansbury(if fit)
, JET
, Vela

Look at that team. Scenezy, don't think hes ever played in the prem, Djourou hardly played at all in a long time, Eastmond very inexperienced, Lansbury: very inexperienced, JET: again inexperienced.

Where as the Spurs team that I listed...
Pletikosa
Hutton Bassong Caulker Naughton
Sandro Palacios
Bentley Kranjcar Giovani
Pav​

...Are very experienced, All of them being starters for their national side except, Sandro, Bentley Caulker and Naughton.

So no, I'm not mental

Can't wait to see Sandro in action :) Also, I think we'll either start with Pav and Keane or Pav and Dos Santos up top -- don't think formation willl be 4-5-1 in this game. Should be a good game -- lots of players on both sides fighting for a position in the first-team 11 so probs be a better game than if the 2 teams put full strength sides out.

Vela, Eboue, Rosicky, Djouro

That over half the starting 11.

Pav > Vela
Hutton > Eboue
Giovani/Kranjcar > Rosicky
Bassong > Djourou

They would not walk into our team :S

Pletikosa
Hutton Bassong Caulker Naughton
Sandro Palacios
Bentley Kranjcar Giovani
Pav​

...Are very experienced, All of them being starters for their national side except, Sandro, Bentley Caulker and Naughton.

So no, I'm not mental

You Can Call Bassong a Starter as France banned there squad in the game he started. Hutton is worse then Eboue. Giovanni plays for Mexico with Vela. Vela is Better then Pav.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Pav <Vela
Hutton <Eboue
Giovani/Kranjcar < Rosicky
Caulker< Djouro

They would work into our side.

Just correct that for you

You Can Call Bassong a Starter as France banned there squad in the game he started. Hutton is worse then Eboue. Giovanni plays for Mexico with Vela. Vela is Better then Pav.

Vela better than Pav? :S How much did you have to drink tonight? ;) And Eboue is *****.

Pav > Vela
Hutton > Eboue
Giovani/Kranjcar > Rosicky
Bassong > Djourou

They would not walk into our team :S
sorry have to massively disagree with that, with the exception of bassong who is better

Well, Bassong starts for Cameroon and he doesn't play for France XD

Hutton is better then Eboue.

Pav is better then Vela, he is still inexperienced and I have not seen him do that well against top teams.

also its clear there is going to be no agreement, so lets drop it and wait for tuesday?

Back