Spurs vs Pompey; FA Cup Semi-Final

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 179
  • Views Views 9K
Congratulations Portsmouth.

I do believe the decisions went Portsmouth's way today. Maybe Wiley felt sorry for them.

I guess we can focus on the league now. Seems like it'll be difficult to topple Manchester City in 4th now, given their form over the past two weeks.

Understandably disappointed, but well done to Pompey for getting something to sing about. :)

Your predictions? I'm going to put my neck out and say Spurs 0-2 Portsmouth, from an extremely biased and hopeful fan ^^)
So, who's going to give me my cookie for getting it right?

Super Avram Grant. How many Job offers will he get in the Summer. Hopefully he gets a good job( if he leaves) becuase he deserves one,

This is a better feeling than when we actually won the cup :D

Avram Grant is probably the most loyal manager I've ever known

******* Disgrace,

Season Ruined by an incompetent referee that can't do his ****** job.

Out of the cup, by two disgracefull disicions - the disallowed goal and the penalty.
Lost our most improtant player for two of our biggest games of the season due to being yellow carded and now cannot appeal it.

******* Robbed.

Super Avram Grant. How many Job offers will he get in the Summer. Hopefully he gets a good job( if he leaves) becuase he deserves one,

I'm suprised his name isn't being thrown about for the Pool job if Rafa goes. He is a very VERY good manager

******* Disgrace,

Out of the cup, by two disgracefull disicions - the disallowed goal and the penalty.
Lost our most improtant player for two of our biggest games of the season due to being yellow carded and now cannot appeal it.

******* Robbed.

Erm HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Or it could also because you were ****?

Well done Pompey you little ***-pots, don't think they'll win against Chelsea but i'd really really love to be proved wrong. Pompey for the Cup!!!

******* Disgrace,

******* Robbed.

Dry your eyes mate
I know it's hard to take but her mind has been made up
There's plenty more fish in the sea
Dry your eyes mate
I know you want to make her see how much this pain hurts
But you've got to walk away now
It's over

Well done Pompy, decisions did go your way but a win is a win, it's that simple.

I want Portsmouth to win the cup so that their season isn't completely miserable.

Yeah, it'd be nice to see Portsmouth go on and win the cup now.

******* Disgrace,

******* Robbed.
I love when people get bitter :P ^^)

Congratulations Portsmouth.

I do believe the decisions went Portsmouth's way today. Maybe Wiley felt sorry for them.

I guess we can focus on the league now. Seems like it'll be difficult to topple Manchester City in 4th now, given their form over the past two weeks.

Understandably disappointed, but well done to Pompey for getting something to sing about. :)

Thank you,a true Spurs fan who won't sit on the floor and cry in a corner,ranting on about how Chelsea will batter the Pompey even if they go through (he shall remain nameless (A))

All credit to Portsmouth for that win.

EDIT-

They shall remain nameless.

Back