Spurs vs Pompey; FA Cup Semi-Final

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 179
  • Views Views 9K
Dunno why you're all getting so excited cos you're only gonna get hammered v Chelsea in the final.
Don't be so bitter, atleast we'll be going to the final if it stays like this.

Disallowed goal for Spurs lol.

Dunno why you're all getting so excited cos you're only gonna get hammered v Chelsea in the final.

Awwwww are you just a bit bitter because you thought you were definitely going through? Diddums.

Should've been 1-1,goalys always get the advantage
I'd prefer to see Spurs win Tbh, Pompey won't do much Vs chelsea :p

someones upset lol im a chelsea supporter and even i dont think chelsea will batter them i think pompy will give us a good game and its a brilliant achievement for them to get to the final after all whats happened

COME ON POMPY!!! :D :D :D

Don't be so bitter, atleast we'll be going to the final if it stays like this.

Disallowed goal for Spurs lol.

Exactly,

Portsmouth deserve all of this,Spurs haven't gone through anywhere near the **** (excuse me (A)) Pompey have this season,let alone them hanging in the balance of not being a club anymore.

Did you see the look on James face, looked like a man who knew he got away with it.

"When James, goes up, to lift the FA Cup I'll be there, I'll be there" (K)

Second half of ET.

Shame about the disallowed goal. Was a soft decision really. James' face said it all.

If Pompey reach the final and win how much money will they recieve?

Yeah we got lucky, but we've had luck vs Birmingham, and now we're getting luck here; that's just the FA Cup.

Yeah we got lucky, but we've had luck vs Birmingham, and now we're getting luck here; that's just the FA Cup.

lets hope that luck runs out in the final if you reach it :P

Well, we're playing a top four side so i expect so ;)

you never know its the fa cup whoever chelsea get in the final pompy or spurs i will be ******** it on the day lol cause anything can happen in the fa cup

I remember Keane saying Manchester United 'broke' the F.A. Cup in an interview whilst being the manager of Ipswich when we ditched it for the Club World Cup.

Look at this match and then make a decision Keano.

On comes the wardrobe for Piquionne. Well played Piquionne you legend :D

Batter 'em all Diop!

Penalty for Portsmouth and probably a red for Palacios.

Back