Stadium and Team Screen Megapacks

geordie1981

Reaction score
Stadium and Team Screen Background packs

These backgrounds are a bit different to your usual crop and save packs, I've tried to inject more colour into the pics to give them a bit more vibrancy than your standard background which really shows through.

You get a choice of downloads depending on whether you prefer them to show only on matchdays or on the team screen as well, I will also be releasing team screen specific backgrounds at some point but you might have to be a bit more patient for them.

For full installation instructions follow THIS guide.

STADIUM DOWNLOADS

England
Levels 1-6
Matchday only: DOWNLOAD
Match and Team screen: DOWNLOAD

Germany
Levels 1-3

Italy
Levels 1-2

Netherlands
Levels 1

Portugal
Levels 1

Scotland
Levels 1-4
Matchday only: Download
Matchday and Team Screen: Download

Spain
Levels 1-2

sociedad.png

fcbayern.png

mancityv.png

bhoys.png

I'm almost caught up with the (optional) team screen bg's they're looking a bit similar to my old gradient ones for FM09, here's a couple of screenies.

boo hissss;

and one from down my half brother's way;

Before I forget, if anyone has any particular league they'd like in the pack I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:
Wow best backgrounds I've seen in a long time definitely be upgrading to this pack when Im in game not editor mode.

yeah would love to get Portugal, especially Estrela Amadora (who I'm playing as now)

It is possible to do a background for the Venezuela national team? <)

The top division of each Nation are a priority atm but I'll try to make sure Estrela Amadora is included from that division at the very least and I've found a nice pic for Venezuela's stadium so I'll include that as well.

Is this available yet??? The best 1 iv seen by far!!!!! Good job.

Cheers xxNIBSYxx not yet buts its coming along nicely, few weeks tops.

I promised screenshots so here goes;

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:30 PM ----------

Change of plans, basically I've been added to the naughty list for downloading/uploading too much during the day (there's five of us in the house, so not all down to me) and our upload limit has been restricted to 5kb/s for 6 months, so no torrent unfortunately and considering the hassle with the cut-out megapack I'm wary about splitting into parts and putting it on filefront. On the plus side once the restrictions are lifted I'll have one **** of a megapack ready to torrent.

What this means is that I'll be releasing each Nation as I finish them which'll make it easier for you to download anyway, I'll be releasing at least one pack every day starting with Scotland right now. Same deal as before the stadiums are a priority with the team screens at a later date because they take that much longer and slow my computer down to a snails pace and I was never the most patient of people.

Here's the first pack which contains the four playable leagues of Scotland and because I haven't got anything for the team screen available just yet you get a choice of downloads.

If you only want them to show on matchdays only download this: DOWNLOAD

If you want them to show on both match and team screens download this: DOWNLOAD

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:37 PM ----------

Later than billed because I uploaded without testing the pack properly ingame so had to re-upload them.

English stadium backgrounds for all 159 playable clubs (Ilkeston have gone bust).

For matchdays only use this file: DOWNLOAD

For match and team screens use this file: DOWNLOAD

Screenshots;

extract to my documents/sports interactive/fm11/graphics,

I'll stick a guide in the first post soon if you have any problems.

Last edited:
cheers mate your a star just waiting for it to download

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:28 PM ----------

hey mate its saying carnt find pacific file when i try and extract through winrar any ideas

the english one mate for match days cheers

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

! Cannot open C:\Users\Mark Gidman\AppData\Local\Temp\English Stadia (Matchdays Only).rar
! The system cannot find the file specified.
! C:\Users\Mark Gidman\AppData\Local\Temp\English Stadia (Matchdays Only).rar: No files to extract

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

thats wot it says

the english one mate for match days cheers

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

! Cannot open C:\Users\Mark Gidman\AppData\Local\Temp\English Stadia (Matchdays Only).rar
! The system cannot find the file specified.
! C:\Users\Mark Gidman\AppData\Local\Temp\English Stadia (Matchdays Only).rar: No files to extract

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

thats wot it says

I'm not sure whats going on then, I've downloaded and extracted with both winrar and 7zip and they both worked perfectly.

I think either your download was corrupted in which case try downloading again or your winrar is faulty try using/downloading 7zip to see if that works.

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Motherwell screenshot;