Stadium and Team Screen Megapacks

Backgrounds

These are fantastic, but makes the text nearly impossible to read, any suggestions?

FANTASTIC!!!!!! Keep up the great work

post_old.gif
1 Week Ago #1 geordie1981

Cheers.

It appears the Man Utd pic I've used is out of date so download this remove the "c" from the filename and drop it into the England pack pressing yes to overwrite to rectify the probem.

680c.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

All 42 Spanish Liga BBVA and Liga Adelante sides.

For matchdays only: DOWNLOAD

For both match and team screens: DOWNLOAD

Screenshots;

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:29 PM ----------

After 5 hours of trying to upload to mediafire and filefront I've given up and put them on sendspace, the download link is at the bottom of the page highlighted in blue.

The top three divisions of Germany
, theres a data issue in the game in which Alemannia Aachen haven't been designated their shiny new stadium or any stadium for that matter but it should be rectified in the next patch.

For both match and the team screen: DOWNLOAD

Screenshots;

backgrounds

amazing backgrounds! any chance of doing northern ireland? cheers.....

Cheers lewis, that'll be a tough one but I like a challenge I'll add it to the request list and see what I can find.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

Here's Portugal's Liga Zon Sagres, I'll do the rest of the rest of the leagues at a later date because the pickings are slim and some digging around will be required.

For both match and team screens: DOWNLOAD

Screenshots;

Eredivisie (Dutch league) would be cool. I have all main Europe leagues apart from that. KIU and TIA

BTW: Mediafire never works on my internet for some reason so please never use it haha

Cheers mate. I've got to use mediafire its the only site that has managed to bypass the upload restrictions on my PC giving me decent speeds but I'll try to put up a sendspace mirror for you.

New mediafire links for the Germany pack.

Matchday only: DOWNLOAD

For the team and match screens:DOWNLOAD

Steklo X1, heres the link; http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3790

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

bannagl if you still want these tell me which version you want either in here or PM and I'll try to upload it to another site, it'll take a while mind.

All 18 Dutch Eredivisie sides.

For both the match and team screens: DOWNLOAD

Screenshots;

do you want me to look for pics for the Northern Ireland pack? should be able to get links for most of the photos from www.ifapremiership.com ..... I could probably get photos for most of the lower league teams....

THANKS MAN FOR THE HARD WORK!!! They look amazing,keep up!

For both the match and team screens

(Eredivisie)

Sorry about the situation and I don't understand why it doesn't work, but that looks awesome and it would be great if you could upload it to a mirror.

Sorry for the delay bannagl I've got the first page in my bookmarks didn't realise we were onto page 2. Here you go;
http://www.sendspace.com/file/iioj4o

Belgian Jupiler Pro League.

Both match and team screens: DOWNLOAD

Screenshots;

Cheers KP and lewis. If you can find pics that are at the very least 1024x768 then that would be great,cheers mate.

why can i not have skins on my game?i want to use your backgrounds and i have downloaded the skin you have and put it the normal place and i even created the folder and it's in the graphics folder aswell but it's still not showing up please can someone help

Thanks a bundle. Awesome.

PS: Announce when you have done all the main leagues and I'll try and download stuff off my Dad's computer and make a torrent or something if you want. Can't use his right now though because he is away.

Cheers banngl that would be great, thanks a lot.

arsenaljames, try having a look through the install guide linked in the first post, you may have missed a step without realising.

All 40 French Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 sides.

For Matchdays only: DOWNLOAD

For both match and teascreens: DOWNLOAD

Screenshots;

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:23 PM ----------

Looking ahead to next year I want more choice (or any choice even for smaller clubs) for the pics I can use so that the packs can be more comprehensive, basically I want to go a lot further down the league system for each country than I currently am doing. Plus I'm getting a bit bored with standard backgrounds, I'll still be doing them for the time being though. In order to have that extra choice I need to make the pictures slightly smaller.

A preview of next years probable style which is still WIP. A plain border doesn't look right ingame so I've decided to use a frame, this is my favourite but there are four more if you want to have a look at those. Ignore the fact its Old Trafford on Newcastle's page I keep getting those two's IDs mixed up. Any feedback good or bad would be appreciated.

99147320.png

Last edited:
any luck on finding one for Estrela Amadora of portugal lower league?

I've just found a batch of them right now, I'll have it ready in half an hour.

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Here you go; http://www.mediafire.com/?lk9ibxcnd96flfl

There's a choice of four pics, rename the one you prefer to 1466 and delete the rest.

Im having problems with them working on my game. Ive extracted them graphics in my docs but its still got the default background....Any ideas?