Stadium and Team Screen Megapacks

Im having problems with them working on my game. Ive extracted them graphics in my docs but its still got the default background....Any ideas?

inside the graphics folder do you have a backgrounds folder ?

IDEAS

Australian A-League

French Ligue 1 and 2

Belgian Pro League

Braziliero Serie A

Argentine Primera Division

Very nice work but im finding it a bit difficult to make out some of the text against the backgrounds.

Ive noticed on your screenshot of Bayern's squad that it is a bit darker but much easier to see than mine. is there any reason for this?

Here's what it looks like in my game:

Most custom skins have a background filter.

I'm currently struggling with finding a good one now.

inside the graphics folder do you have a backgrounds folder ?
Ive just added one and put the folders in there and its still got the default pic showing there. Ive also tried putting them where the default pictures are and they still dont work.

The French packs are about 10 posts up mate.

Popeye, give me the exact location of where you've put them and I may be of more help. Also in the preferences menu ingame theres an option for showing background pictures, the default option has it unticked so make sure its ticked.

Sammy download this and move the png file (not the folder) into this location Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\Skins\steklo_x1\graphics\boxes\background_box, pressing yes to overwrite. Hopefully that should work, if not there is a guide for strengthening the filter on the SI forums which I'll link to a bit later when I have more time.

C:\Users\Public\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics\backgrounds

And ive just ticked the box but its still not working.....Still showing the default green background.

C:\Users\Public\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics\backgrounds

And ive just ticked the box but its still not working.....Still showing the default green background.

have you extracted to graphics folder , step by step ? That's how i do it ..

whats up next geordie uv slowed down the last few days m8 lol greece and turkey wud be nice

@ste1985: Maybe he has a life and has other stuff to do that is more important than creating these backgrounds.

have you extracted to graphics folder , step by step ? That's how i do it ..

Yeah the folders are in there

Just seen that its only the English pictures that are not showing?

Last edited:
Sammy download this and move the png file (not the folder) into this location Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\Skins\steklo_x1\graphics\boxes\background_box, pressing yes to overwrite. Hopefully that should work, if not there is a guide for strengthening the filter on the SI forums which I'll link to a bit later when I have more time.

cheers mate thats much better!

Popeye do you have any other English background packs because they may be causing a config clash ingame.

Just noticed today what Minneapolisjon has planned, personaly I think its pointless both of us covering the same ground over again so I'll be heading back down the alternative route. So I suggest waiting for him for any standard shots, sorry about this.

I'll be (already started) making alternative stadium backgrounds for next year which are a bit different to the norm because I like to try to keep things fresh in my own game and offer something new, they aren't going to be to everyones tastes and I doubt they're going to get the 6000 odd hits of my current packs but if at least one person lkes them as much as me then that'll be more than enough for me to share them. They're similar to the screenshot I posted earlier but the stadium pic will be bigger.

what file format do the raw photos need to be or it not matter?

Last edited:
Popeye do you have any other English background packs because they may be causing a config clash ingame.

Just noticed today what Minneapolisjon has planned, personaly I think its pointless both of us covering the same ground over again so I'll be heading back down the alternative route. So I suggest waiting for him for any standard shots, sorry about this.

I'll be (already started) making alternative stadium backgrounds for next year which are a bit different to the norm because I like to try to keep things fresh in my own game and offer something new, they aren't going to be to everyones tastes and I doubt they're going to get the 6000 odd hits of my current packs but if at least one person lkes them as much as me then that'll be more than enough for me to share them. They're similar to the screenshot I posted earlier but the stadium pic will be bigger.

No mate, just the default pic in the skin folder. Nothing else. Like i said the Scottish and Spanish pics are working fine, ive only got them 3 leagues running.