Stadium and Team Screen Megapacks

Try putting them all in the graphics/backgrounds folder of the skin you're using, its a last resort but seems to work for some people.

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:22 AM ----------

Here are the first sets of team screen backgrounds. England Premier and Football Leagues and Italian Serie A and B. These pics will only work in conjunction with the matchday only stadium backgrounds.

England (Normal flags): DOWNLOAD / PREVIEW
Engand (Stadium flags): DOWNLOAD / PREVIEW

Italy (Normal flags): DOWNLOAD / PREVIEW
Italy (Stadium flags): DOWNLOAD / PREVIEW

And finally heres a preview of the pics I'll be releasing hopefully in January now that I've finalised the style.

Preview 1 Preview 2 Preview 3

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:10 AM ----------

Here is the action file for the stadium backgrounds on the first post for anyone who prefers the detail and colours you get with these and wants to carry on making them for themselves or for others. http://www.filefront.com/17653001/Action.rar

All you need is an internet connection, photoshop, the editor for the ID's, FM graphics configurator for an instant config file and an hour to find the pics, to just make standard pics without effects free software like gimp or paint instead of PS will do the trick (all you need it for is to resize photos). The best background packs are always the ones you make yourself, fact, and they're a piece of pish to do which helps.

Last edited:
bro where are we extract the file???document\sportsinteractive\footballmanager2011\graphics????
after extract how to use the bacground stadium????thks your help please

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

bro....please tell me the guide how to use the bacground???I don have a user register to read your guide in sport interactive forum sega.
I can't read your guide in sport interactive sega forum..thak you very much

Ukraine

Hi,

I've got background pictures for a lot of the different leagues, and I won't play in a league unless I've got background pictures for both squad and match day.

Well, I don't have any background pictures for Ukraine and I've searched all over the net for it. Could you make a pack for Ukraine?

why cant i drag and drop the downloaded file into my skins folder? like the guide says... it doesn't work