staring at *****...

Eddie Money

Reaction score
...is not only great fun, its also good for you! :D dont let girls tell you off, its for the sake of your health! :p

http://www.themedguru.com/20091206/newsfeature/stare-*****-longer-life-study-86131320.html

heard this before -- i might keep on getting slapped but...

:p

This study took me AGES to complete.

Now I have a reason to perv..

I mean, stare at a womans ******* :wub:

Pamela Anderson's husband must be built like a brick shithouse...

Stare...? What happen to those that "do stuff" with them (A) ? Ahahaha i am showing this to my girlfriend xD.

Once in FHM the magazine i red that if the girls after do a blowjo swallow the *** they would reduce the chance of getting breast cancer... but in the end said "now , you know this is a lie, but show this to your girlfriend but not this part" WIN

well my life expectency has increased more after staring at the pic in the link :p

Half the volunteers were instructed to ogle at the ******* of women daily.

I can see it now. "Hey, my face is up here." "It's for science damnit, now if you could just slip into something a little lower cut, that'll provide great data!"

In a pub somewhere, a group of men are toasting each other. "Good work lads". XD

I remember watching this report, or one like it, on russell howards good news. It was rather funny. Best scientific study ever though, I wish I was a test subject there

The woman stood behind me in the queue yesterday. Just a glance at her set could of enabled me to live to 100 :wub:

Don't ruin a perfectly reasonable thread about a brilliant study, with ***** please.

Let's hope this thread turns into people posting pictures of *****!

images

There we go.