Resource icon

playgm StephenHK Tactics FM21 2021-09-12

Best attack in the league with Brighton?

What was the media prediction?

Can you post the player who scored the most goals and the one with the most assists?
Media pred is 16 or 17 around that. Both striker, Trossad 30 goals and Maupay 25. Most assists from both winger.

I’ve been using the 442 v2 with Newcastle. Got them into the CL and won the League cup. Lost FA Cup final to United. But second season has died a death basically since the update. Trying out v3 now, hopefully it works out

found the centre midfielders totally ineffective in v2 though. Never got ratings above 6.6.
It seems centre midfielders have ****** rating now no matter what tactic. How's your progress with V3?

It seems centre midfielders have ****** rating now no matter what tactic. How's your progress with V3?

I only had chance to play a couple games with it. Didn’t play well and come away with 2 draws and 1 loss. My players don’t suit it overly well so that don’t help I don’t think. The IWBs struggle and don’t like the role and the WM are the same but still perform ok. Did try the 4312 DLP just before I come Off last night and won 4-1. Think I’m in a blip so don’t think any will work properly until I get out of it.

I only had chance to play a couple games with it. Didn’t play well and come away with 2 draws and 1 loss. My players don’t suit it overly well so that don’t help I don’t think. The IWBs struggle and don’t like the role and the WM are the same but still perform ok. Did try the 4312 DLP just before I come Off last night and won 4-1. Think I’m in a blip so don’t think any will work properly until I get out of it.
The IWBs in this patch seems to be much weaker in defend. Probably that's why having a DLP work better now.

Yesterday I made a new test with 3 relegation teams in every major league and left the pcin holiday mode and went to bed.

Today I checked the results the 4312 DLP did miracles in Serie A, La Liga, French Ligue 1.

In EPL it was good (West Brom 8th) and Brighton 5th with another tactic fromthe new ones from KNAP. But between 8th and5th it was 3p difference.

DLP so far is bossingthe game, it’s great.

Yesterday I made a new test with 3 relegation teams in every major league and left the pcin holiday mode and went to bed.

Today I checked the results the 4312 DLP did miracles in Serie A, La Liga, French Ligue 1.

In EPL it was good (West Brom 8th) and Brighton 5th with another tactic fromthe new ones from KNAP. But between 8th and5th it was 3p difference.

DLP so far is bossingthe game, it’s great.

Will persist with that then. I’m in a blip currently so think that’s not helping. Hopefully ride it out

So starting second season of my solo save with U Craiova 1948 SA in Romanian Second League. Finished 11th, mid table, with 4W 13D 3L last season and the board on the verge of sacking me. Got an F rating and begged for my job twice at seasons end. (This was with a different tactic.)

Downloaded the tested tactic Kungfu 4312 v3 w/BBM to open season two. Went 4W 0D 1L with 14 GF and 4 GA in friendlies. Just won Manager of the Month for the fist month of the season, unbeaten in five league matches (5W) and a goal tally of 15 GF and 4 GA thus far. Will come back to review at end of season but a spectacular start to things so far.

Last edited:
I got back to back promotions as Boston united using the 4312v2, my team broke basically every record in the league, and my striker was top scorer every season.
Struggling a little bit right now in League two, but considering that we are predicted to be relegated, and currently we are sitting on the top side of the table its not bad!

Edit. I'm using the 4312v4 now... seems to be much more solid in defense!

So just finished a full season with this tactic, using the BBM v3 option. As noted above, had a +11 GD after 5 matches. Originally slated to finish 3rd in the league.

In the first half of the season (pre split) we played 19 matches: 12W 6D 1L and a +25 GD. As you can tell, goals dried up with quite a few 0 and 1 goal matches. After a 15-4 goal difference in five matches, we were 36-19 GF/GA so 21-15 after the first month.

We moved into the champions half of the league split. 10 matches played in the six team split. 8W 0D 2L and a +12 GD; a lot of 3-2 decisions. 25-13 GF/GA.

Leading scorer had 21 in 29 with an xg of 17.80. Also had 10 assists (striker). The second striker was second with 17 goals in 27(4) matches and 5 assists. Two players with double digit assists, the striker and M(R) who had 13 along with 2 goals in 30 appearances. Third highest goal tally sadly was D(C) with 7 and then a drop to 3 in 21 for M(C).

Very happy with the results. Definitely dried up a bit over the season. May need to tie in another tactic to keep it fresh with the AI. Moving up to the First Division next season. I will try out the DLP option as it suggests a bit stronger defensively.