Resource icon

playgm StephenHK Tactics FM21 2021-09-12

in general what kind of players would you recommend for the centre midfield pairing in the 442v6? all rounders both, or a more offensive type in the CM support role and more defenisve type in the BBM role ?

Here is my midlfielder who's the best in this one :
Antonio Blanco, or Guendouzi are fine too !

Capture d’écran (214).png

Is 4-2-3-1 V 1.5 still working with the last update? Or now its better to go with 442 v6?

Is 4-2-3-1 V 1.5 still working with the last update? Or now its better to go with 442 v6?

Personally I feel the 4231 V2 from patch 21.3 is best, with the 442 V6 close after

Obviously the strikerless Phoenix tactic is still much better over these two but of course doesn’t have a striker!

Prrsonally the 4-2-3-1 v1.6 works the best for me, even better than 442 v6. Both are great tactics and you can score and win A LOT. Depends on your players.

Danwolf updated StephenHK Tactics FM21 with a new update entry:

Updated with the new 4141 and a home/away version for the 442

I'll update the opening post soooooooooon (please don't quote me on this).

For now I've added the 4141 from StephenHK but also added in a Home/Away version of the 442 done by James-FMFANS.

4141 Iron: Defensively more stable than other versions. Wingers should have a preferred foot for the side they are on.

442 Home/Away Editions:
Home pushes the opponent to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
I've pretty much redone the opening post. Let me know how ya'll find it, if it's too picture heavy with the formations on direct show I'll spoiler them down the line.

I've pretty much redone the opening post. Let me know how ya'll find it, if it's too picture heavy with the formations on direct show I'll spoiler them down the line.

Thanks for all the work you have put in :) !!

Appreciate the feedback. Curious to see how and if people use James's tweaks personally. Quite like them personally.

Screens from my save with Gladbach. Using 442 V6 and only one loss on all season : in semi-final German Cup ...
Won everything else, without any loss ! Very very impressive ! :love:
Only 13 goals conceeded in Bundesliga ... :eek:

Capture d’écran (217).png

Ending all british dreams in CL :ROFLMAO:
Capture d’écran (218).png

Capture d’écran (216).png

Hello what is a best version beetween 4-2-3-1 1.5 and 1.6 ?
from the original forum - google translate -

Kungfu 4231 v1.5-It was tested that v1.5 is very strong in 21.4, so I mentioned it. Use v1.5 for those who like to postpone the organization.

Kung Fu 4231 v1.6-a little bit more stable than 1.5. The left midfielder cms puts better defense. A winger is best to use a smooth foot. The in-cut full-backs use ordinary straight-footed full-backs.