Resource icon

playgm StephenHK Tactics FM21 2021-09-12

424 V3 for Fm21.4 is working well ! :)

Capture d’écran (261).png

Capture d’écran (262).png

Not a very solid defense, but won a lot of matches by scoring more than the other team ! :)
That's the football i like ! :love: Happier with 5-3 win than with 1-0 ...

Scoring lots of goal from corner. This routine works very well !! The freekicks aren't working so good for me.
Capture d’écran (254).png

Her's the team stats :
Both strikers on top of Liga and Champion's League table !
Both wingers on top of Liga table !

Capture d’écran (257).png

Capture d’écran (258).png

Capture d’écran (263).png

This is very impressive, because my strikers have both 13 in finishing but they scores 1 goal per match !!
They are fast and have good off-the-ball and calm !

Capture d’écran (264).png

Capture d’écran (265).png

Good job to the conceptor !
Have fun with this one guys ! :)

View attachment 550359
View attachment 550360

Not a very solid defense, but won a lot of matches by scoring more than the other team ! :)

Scoring lots of goal from corner. This routine works very well !! The freekicks aren't working so good for me.
View attachment 550361

Her's the team stats :

View attachment 550362
View attachment 550363
View attachment 550364

This is very impressive, because my strikers have both 13 in finishing but they scores 1 goal per match !!

View attachment 550365
View attachment 550366

Glad to see, if you get a chance can you upload a screenshot of the formation so I can use it the opening post (could you also do the delay time one?)

View attachment 550359
View attachment 550360

View attachment 550361

Her's the team stats :

View attachment 550362
View attachment 550363
View attachment 550364

View attachment 550365
View attachment 550366

Who is the corner taker

Which do we think would work best in the championship? I’ve got decent players which could cover all positions

im using the tactic 4141 iron, but my DM always have a very low rating, why this is happening ?

Which do we think would work best in the championship? I’ve got decent players which could cover all positions

442 v6 has strong defense and good (not excellent) attack.
But strong defense will always put you in good places at the end! :)

442 v6 has strong defense and good (not excellent) attack.
But strong defense will always put you in good places at the end! :)
That’s the main tactic I’m using at minute has a good preseason only played one league cup game so far

You should try it again and again !! :)
Had won everything with Bilbao in 2029-2030 with the 442 V6 21.4 !! this tactic is so amazing ! :love:
My team become good by the way, but i still have a defense with 150 average curent ability (that's not top) !! but best defense in Liga. (y)

Capture d’écran (281).png

Capture d’écran (282).png

With a very big win in first leg of quarter final against Liverpool ... 8-0 at home :eek::eek:
Capture d’écran (283).png

Yet they had players as Lautaro Martinez, Kimmich, Camavinga, Ilaix Moriba, Jadon Sancho, Alisson :eek:
Capture d’écran (285).png

Here is my team, with a lot of newgen ! :) You can see the Current Ability in the NA column. Very average defense as i said ;)
Look at the stats of my strikers !! And the DC that scored 16 goals in 30 matches !! :love::ROFLMAO:
Capture d’écran (283)_LI.jpg

Capture d’écran (284).png

[QUOTE = "MD, post: 2505066, membro: 284418"]
Utilizzando FM20 4-4-2 V2 e andando molto bene dopo 12 partite di campionato, la migliore tattica che ho usato finora ..
[/CITAZIONE]
Ciao amico, puoi mettere il link per scaricare la tattica per favore?
Sto ancora riproducendo FM20.
Grazie

I am Using 4-2-4 together with delaytime at the moment, usually really good combination. But struggles a bit against top teams sometimes and concedes quickly, and sometimes it's too much to score back into a 3p or 1p game.
Going to try the 4-4-2 v6 next season I think, or is the "home" and "away" versions better?

HAHA What happend ??!!
4-4-2 V6 21.4

First leg :eek: :eek:
Capture d’écran (295).png

Second round at home ! :love: :ROFLMAO:
Capture d’écran (294).png