Resource icon

STEPHENHK'S INVINCIBLE 442 - NORWICH 79 PTS AND WON FA CUP FIRST SEASON 2

Not bad for my first league match. Curious to see Fabio Silva's final stats..............:cool:

Attachments

• 20200501100129_1.jpg
    20200501100129_1.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 560
Frankly, I can't understand all of the instructions too, it's google translated from the original thread in Playgm. My interpretations are you should use midfield players who are defensively strong. No opposition instructions from assistant coaches. Do not set free kick and corner taker.
great, thank you very much

Frankly, I can't understand all of the instructions too, it's google translated from the original thread in Playgm. My interpretations are you should use midfield players who are defensively strong. No opposition instructions from assistant coaches. Do not set free kick and corner taker.

What about the preferred foot of the players? According to the website it is recommended to be right foot on the left and vice versa but I'm not getting much success doing that

Actually, after few tests, i know i said it was great but not sure about the 4141, i'm losing in a lot different saves.

What about the preferred foot of the players? According to the website it is recommended to be right foot on the left and vice versa but I'm not getting much success doing that
Pretty sure the 442 wingers was advised to use strong foot, left on left.

Actually, after few tests, i know i said it was great but not sure about the 4141, i'm losing in a lot different saves.
I find it lacking of goals and more susceptible to draws when my team gets stronger, probably more suitable for underdog where the AI will attack you instead of sitting back whole day counter attacking. If you have a good team try 4231, it's so good.

Preseaon of season 2 done. now to retain the league... (MadScientists 06/07 Database Save) - using the 442 (ish)

Football Manager 2020 03_05_2020 23_10_36.png

Football Manager 2020 03_05_2020 23_11_46.png

Tested another great tactic from Stepenhk, a three strikers tactic crazy good for top team, scoring tons of goals and surprisingly good defence

Clipboard01.jpg

Attachments

• fm20.3 kung fu 4123dm wb v2.fmf
    44.4 KB · Views: 530