O'Neil 2/5

Benitez 9/1

Ancelotti 14/1

Curbishley 16/1

Black 18/1

Mclaren 25/1

Clark 28/1

Last edited:
This is not meant to sound bitter but can anyone tell me what exactly Curbishley has done?

He's never in the ring for lower league jobs, always says he is a Premier League quality manager but I can't remember too many accomplishments. Granted he kept a team like Charlton in the Premier League and grew the club up, no mean feat, but I mean he hardly worked the level of wonders Moyes has done at Everton and his spell at West Ham was not all that impressive.

I know in '06 he was one of the favourites for the England job but that was 5 years ago. As far as I can tell while he was managing West Ham Perrin was winning the French League with Lyon, only one candidate I'd put at 16/1 out of the pair of them...

Get Moyes on the phone, he's who I want. It'll never happen in a million years though :'(

DM would NEVER leave Everton unless majority of fans wanted him to go or if something bad happened behind the scenes.

Carlo Ancelotti might be wanna come back to premier league :D

My money is on Ancelotti taking Spurs after Redknapp takes over England.

MON for the Sunderland job, he would do well I think.

Redknapp's not taking over England. Rather have Pardew

But I think it'll be between O'Neill and Hughes for the Sunderland job, but I'm sticking with Hughes to take over

It wasn't even Bruce's fault we lost that game in fairness. We should have won the game easily, individual mistakes let us down. Anyway, if we had won on Saturday, it would only have delayed the inevitable.

I could almost see Kean being sacked soon if poor results continue and him being replaced by Bruce. Unsurprising sacking tbh

Looks increasingly likely MoN to be next manager of SAFC. Had a meeting with the chairman in London

I did hear they were planning to run it by you, before they appointed someone.

oO)

Just don't think Redknapp would be able to do the job-he thinks it's stressful now, imagine what it would be like being England gaffer? Won't do his ticker any good. Anyhow, by the sounds of it Fab MAY be getting a contract extension anyway.

This is not meant to sound bitter but can anyone tell me what exactly Curbishley has done?

He's never in the ring for lower league jobs, always says he is a Premier League quality manager but I can't remember too many accomplishments. Granted he kept a team like Charlton in the Premier League and grew the club up, no mean feat, but I mean he hardly worked the level of wonders Moyes has done at Everton and his spell at West Ham was not all that impressive.

I know in '06 he was one of the favourites for the England job but that was 5 years ago. As far as I can tell while he was managing West Ham Perrin was winning the French League with Lyon, only one candidate I'd put at 16/1 out of the pair of them...

He needs to take a championship job or his career is over. It pretty much is already tbh, he's not really counted among the major contenders for any job anymore.

Steve McClaren will probably never get a PLM job, he pretty much tanked his reputation after his Nottingham Forest disaster so tough to see him getting any job atm