Thankyou very much for your kind words joss :).
The 2010/11 kits xml is kit colour changes and third kit addons where applicable, also i've taken third kits out if the teams aren't using them this season eg Stoke had a yellow third kit for the 09/10 season but as far as i'm aware they will be playing in just the two colours this season.
Third kits are only included in my uploads if they are official for the 10/11 season.

Hope that helps mate.

You are unbelievable! :D
Those Chelsea kits are perfect! (Along with all your other work, but i just felt a strange feeling to comment on those sexy shirts ;) )

Thanks for the Derby one's pal! they are fantactic! :)

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

One slight problem mate, how do i get the derby away kit showing in the match view? because it just shows the old black and grey shirt? Thanks :)

Nice work mate, can I have the buymobile logo from the away please? Thanks.

West Brom 10/11 added
2d2fyno.jpg
2ntgqo5.jpg

Steve-O, would you mind PM'ing me the sponsor logo for these kits please? I can't find it anywhere. If not, that's fine. Keep up the great work mate!

Made 2 possible Chelsea third kits, waiting for confirmation before i upload
30sghmu.jpg
34j3rrt.jpg

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Thanks for the Derby one's pal! they are fantactic! :)

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------[/COLOR]

One slight problem mate, how do i get the derby away kit showing in the match view? because it just shows the old black and grey shirt? Thanks :)

Download my '10/11 Kits' db from the OP ;)

Steve-O, would you mind PM'ing me the sponsor logo for these kits please? I can't find it anywhere. If not, that's fine. Keep up the great work mate!

I just copied it from the actual kit, gave it a trim so it was just the logo then rotated it slightly so it looked straight and gave it a white outline ;)

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Updated 10/11 Kits db

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Bury 10/11 added
6zwvt1.jpg
2i7yg6s.jpg

Last edited:
Where do i put the xml file when i download it? :)

I placed in the editor data folder and the other kits seemed to work except for Derby, who still show the black and grey kit?! :S

Last edited:
maybe i havn't updated Derby yet, i can't remember, i will add to next update if i havn't :)

As usual stunning stuff mate:) KIU

Preston 10/11 added
fjkua9.jpg
14mt5a9.jpg

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Added Blackpool to OP
m7uerl.jpg
2jadyww.jpg

Also i've updated the 10/11 kits db.

Last edited:
The Derby kits still show black and grey mate?! :'(

I definitely changed the Derby kits, so i have no idea. Do you mean the game reads it as black and grey or the graphic you've installed is black and grey???

Done Real Madrid home and away, waiting for third kit confirmation before i upload.
2qsv0qh.jpg
182lol.jpg

When i enter the match view the kit is black and grey.

I definitely changed the Derby kits, so honestly mate i ain't got a clue what to tell you :S Sorry.

Added Blackpool to OP
m7uerl.jpg
2jadyww.jpg

Also i've updated the 10/11 kits db.

Have these been confirmed mate? Or are these simply a possibility, because on the Blackpool site they say they aren't releasing either kits until mid-August.

i saw the orange blacfkppol shirt with the wonga picture somewhere..can't remember where though..so i'm guessing the home shirt is correct.

They played in the home one for a friendly, but I dunno if it was a one-off or anything.