**** :(, most of them shouldn't be hard I found some of the templates as I was mucking around, I might use the Arsenal 1990 - 92 home kit as that looks easy

Good luck dude.

Fulham 10/11 home
246s6yp.jpg

I have seen lots of SS kits the same as yours, no doubt they are still great though however why not chip in with Project Dummy? We would really appreciate it and they will be going into a megapack.

Liverpool v1 deleted, Liverpool 10/11 added
34evtk0.jpg
1115yz7.jpg
2m5o390.jpg

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:02 PM ----------[/COLOR]

New Villa kits done and added to OP
f20bqx.jpg
2yjt0fa.jpg

Last edited:
Steve O just wondering are these the kits from sortitoutsi cause there the same over there, cause I created that fulham kit and madman fixed the collar,i'm just wondering mate if they are maybe credit is due. Though keep up the good work mate :wub:

Steve O just wondering are these the kits from sortitoutsi cause there the same over there, cause I created that fulham kit and madman fixed the collar,i'm just wondering mate if they are maybe credit is due. Though keep up the good work mate :wub:

I can assure you buddy, you didn't create the Fulham kit that appears on my thread. Every kit i post on this thread is my own work (i have the psd's to prove it) the only time other peoples work is posted on this thread is if somebody else posts it. Anything posted on my thread by me is my work.

I can assure you buddy, you didn't create the Fulham kit that appears on my thread. Every kit i post on this thread is my own work (i have the psd's to prove it) the only time other peoples work is posted on this thread is if somebody else posts it. Anything posted on my thread by me is my work.

That's ok was just wondering mate. Good work.

Steve, mate, your work is fantastic... I'm trying to do my own Premier League kit pack (below), but I cannot use anything but the provided templates (SS'09) How do you do it?

Steve, mate, your work is fantastic... I'm trying to do my own Premier League kit pack (below), but I cannot use anything but the provided templates (SS'09) How do you do it?

Thankyou very much buddy.

I mix and match using as many of the different templates as needed, failing that i make the required shape myself and copy layer styles from the templates to give the right effect.
Hope that helps mate ;)

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:52 PM ----------

Derby home (especially made for Wes, camping trip as payment ;))
w70v1t.jpg

Thank you very much for that one, nice to see a bit of class in your thread mate :p

Did you find the sponsor hard to find too, steve?

Do you mean the Derby sponsor?

If you do, then yes mate extremely difficult to find, i had to stretch the logo i could find and it looked too distorted but my friend found a decent size logo that only needed stretching a wee bit so i used that :)

Seen Man City's new away kit? I bet you could bomb that ;)

I had to trim the one on the website and change the colour, very hard indeed.

Thankyou very much buddy.

I mix and match using as many of the different templates as needed, failing that i make the required shape myself and copy layer styles from the templates to give the right effect.
Hope that helps mate ;)

Cheers mate, I'll see what I can do, if I can do them any better... BUt, for example, the Tottenham shirts above, how did you make the home kit... there are no templates which include that triangluar bit at the top left?