Tough luck at the WC mate! Hope Steven gets the England gig in 4 years and can lead them to glory!

Too bad with the World Cup result. Hope that you will lead a nation to a WC glory next time.

Bit odd how it says "one of the leagues best defenses" in a Belgium vs France match....

Anyway, back to Pool!

Merry Christmas to everyone! Have a brilliant time :) im not sure if I can start this story again as ive had a promotion in work and FM doesn't really fit into my life anymore, if I find some time I may get back to this :) thanks for the following over the last few years!

Have re a great Christmas and I hope 2016 goes well for everyone :)

Merry Christmas to everyone! Have a brilliant time :) im not sure if I can start this story again as ive had a promotion in work and FM doesn't really fit into my life anymore, if I find some time I may get back to this :) thanks for the following over the last few years!

Have re a great Christmas and I hope 2016 goes well for everyone :)

Enjoy your 7 lynx box sets mate ;)

Congrats on your promotion my friend !! I wish you could go on with the story but real life is much more important!

I know the feeling but FM is always there waiting for you. Real life doesn't.

Just read this through, really great stuff. Hopefully you'll find time to bring it back one day.

The Story Must GO On!

I would love to keep on reading...